Author Topic: W BLEASE  (Read 9409 times)

Offline adj05

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: W BLEASE
« Reply #18 on: Monday 21 February 11 21:01 GMT (UK) »
Thanks, I will look forward to it

Offline bullet

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 27 February 11 03:09 GMT (UK) »
Just got back from a 12 hour drive and still a bit tired but, - my William Blease (b abt 1740), married Ann Rylance, (b 1742) on 21 Feb 1762 in Witton cum Twambrooks - Cheshire Bisopt's Transcripts 1598-1900.  Among their children was William Blease b. 02 May, 1779.  (There was another William, - born and died in 1773.)    His sister, - Elizabeth, born 1768, married George Gorst and it was from that family that I am decended.

Now it might not be from the same family that your are researching, but, if it is, I have other children's names and birth dates listed here from the first William Blease if you are interested.  As I said originally, I haven't bothered to go that far out on those branches as yet.

Cheers
Woodward - Cheshire, Robinson - Yorkshire, Rees - Wales, Ohara, McGlennon, Kirwan - Ireland & Scotland.

Offline adj05

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday 28 February 11 18:11 GMT (UK) »
ST HELEN’S CHURCH, WITTON, NORTHWICH – BURIAL REGISTERS
http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/j/o/h/Gillian-Margaret-John/FILE/0032page.html

Stan

Hi Stan
Do you have the links to these registers that were done for Marston and Great Budworth curches?
Thanks,
Adam.

Offline adj05

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Monday 28 February 11 18:14 GMT (UK) »
Just got back from a 12 hour drive and still a bit tired but, - my William Blease (b abt 1740), married Ann Rylance, (b 1742) on 21 Feb 1762 in Witton cum Twambrooks - Cheshire Bisopt's Transcripts 1598-1900.  Among their children was William Blease b. 02 May, 1779.  (There was another William, - born and died in 1773.)    His sister, - Elizabeth, born 1768, married George Gorst and it was from that family that I am decended.

Now it might not be from the same family that your are researching, but, if it is, I have other children's names and birth dates listed here from the first William Blease if you are interested.  As I said originally, I haven't bothered to go that far out on those branches as yet.

Cheers

Hi there
Thanks for getting in touch.
Wow, I am nowhere near getting that far back yet with that side of my family. Iwonder if we are connected?
This side of my family is proving really hard to find.
I pressume if I come from this family it would be from one of the sons for the name of Blease to get all the way down to me.
Adam.