Author Topic: W BLEASE  (Read 8282 times)

Offline adj05

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: W BLEASE
« Reply #18 on: Monday 21 February 11 21:01 GMT (UK) »
Thanks, I will look forward to it

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline bullet

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 27 February 11 03:09 GMT (UK) »
Just got back from a 12 hour drive and still a bit tired but, - my William Blease (b abt 1740), married Ann Rylance, (b 1742) on 21 Feb 1762 in Witton cum Twambrooks - Cheshire Bisopt's Transcripts 1598-1900.  Among their children was William Blease b. 02 May, 1779.  (There was another William, - born and died in 1773.)    His sister, - Elizabeth, born 1768, married George Gorst and it was from that family that I am decended.

Now it might not be from the same family that your are researching, but, if it is, I have other children's names and birth dates listed here from the first William Blease if you are interested.  As I said originally, I haven't bothered to go that far out on those branches as yet.

Cheers
Woodward - Cheshire, Robinson - Yorkshire, Rees - Wales, Ohara, McGlennon, Kirwan - Ireland & Scotland.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline adj05

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday 28 February 11 18:11 GMT (UK) »
ST HELEN’S CHURCH, WITTON, NORTHWICH – BURIAL REGISTERS
http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/j/o/h/Gillian-Margaret-John/FILE/0032page.html

Stan

Hi Stan
Do you have the links to these registers that were done for Marston and Great Budworth curches?
Thanks,
Adam.

Offline adj05

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Monday 28 February 11 18:14 GMT (UK) »
Just got back from a 12 hour drive and still a bit tired but, - my William Blease (b abt 1740), married Ann Rylance, (b 1742) on 21 Feb 1762 in Witton cum Twambrooks - Cheshire Bisopt's Transcripts 1598-1900.  Among their children was William Blease b. 02 May, 1779.  (There was another William, - born and died in 1773.)    His sister, - Elizabeth, born 1768, married George Gorst and it was from that family that I am decended.

Now it might not be from the same family that your are researching, but, if it is, I have other children's names and birth dates listed here from the first William Blease if you are interested.  As I said originally, I haven't bothered to go that far out on those branches as yet.

Cheers

Hi there
Thanks for getting in touch.
Wow, I am nowhere near getting that far back yet with that side of my family. Iwonder if we are connected?
This side of my family is proving really hard to find.
I pressume if I come from this family it would be from one of the sons for the name of Blease to get all the way down to me.
Adam.