Author Topic: Grady/O'Grady Family from Mayglass.  (Read 2149 times)

Offline bluephil54

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Grady/O'Grady Family from Mayglass.
« on: Tuesday 09 September 14 16:13 BST (UK) »
Hi Folks.....yes I have posted about this above mentioned topic before,but I am now at my wits end just trying to find out anything at all about my Grt Grt Grandparents.They just appear from a place named Ballycapogue I believe,but I cannot find out anything at all about them ....when they were Born,to whom,and also where they may have lived in their childhood etc. Their names were Thomas Grady & Catherine Staunton.....my Grt Grandfather was their son Richard Grady who lived in Mayglass...he was Born in Moor I think. I am unable to discover anymore about my Family History even though I have written in the past to whoever the Priests maybe at this present time,at the Church in Mayglass hoping for a pointer or two,but haven't even received any reply to my letters. Thought there might be old Parish records available...but I don't know anything about my Family before my Grt Grandfather Richard (Ricardus) Grady....what did his Father do,where was He born and where did He live with his Parents ? Haven't had much luck over the years so hopefully someone mmay be able to help shed some light for me.....it would be greatly appreciated.
                                   Many Thanks for taking time to read this
                                             Take Care & Be Good
                                                                                Phil O'Grady

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Grady/O'Grady Family from Mayglass.
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 09 September 14 16:20 BST (UK) »
Absolutely no reason to start a new topic - and when you do start a query it's best to incluide dates to give readers a timeframe.

O'Grady/Grady Family from Mayglass (3 topics merged)
Moderator Note : Please do not start duplicate topics on the same subject. If you have new clues that might assist the search, then add these to your existing topic.

and

Family Grave Mayglass Cemetary

Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!