Author Topic: Amy Ks website  (Read 2694 times)

Offline Ann12

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Mum - third from the left
    • View Profile
Amy Ks website
« on: Friday 25 November 05 13:38 GMT (UK) »
Hi Amy K,

I have just been looking at your personal website and I must say you have done a great job with your research.  I find your Ancestral Biographies esp. interesting.  You are right when you say it is far more interesting to learn about the lives of our ancestors then just names and dates.

One thing in which I do agree with you (but my husband certainly doesn't), is buying the birth certificates for all siblings.  It will, in the end, give a clearer picture of the life and times of that family.  Although I have been warned that if I start buying too many certs. I will either have to go out and work to pay for them or my hubby will cut up my credit cards :o

Keep up the good work!

Anna :)
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><br />names: <br />Josolyne - Essex & Herts, <br />Wainwright - Hamps & London, <br />Kentish - Rotherhithe, London & Kent, <br />Herbert - Seaford, Sussex - London & Glous
Mumford - Essex, Birchanger
Sims-Miles - London & Hertfordshire
Cooper - Great Witley and London (Holborn)
Greengrass - Kent & London

Offline Amy K

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Veteran
  • Genealogy: Chasing your own tale!
    • View Profile
Re: Amy Ks website
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 27 November 05 23:23 GMT (UK) »
Hi Anna,

Thank you for your lovely comments about my site, i'm glad you enjoyed your visit.

I wonder if 'genealogical obsession' has ever been cited as cause for divorce!!  ;)

Best Wishes

Amy
Information contained within Census Lookups is Crown Copyright:  www.nationalarchives.gov.uk