Author Topic: Leopold King of the belgium's.Surrey  (Read 3017 times)

Offline sylviao

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Leopold King of the belgium's.Surrey
« on: Tuesday 14 September 04 13:12 BST (UK) »
Hello I am new to this. ???I have found that my ancester's who were Gamekeepers.Were employed by Leopold Prince of Saxe Coburg.who later became King of the Belgium's.Dates Known 1820-1850's.The estate's were in Surrey Esher.Would there be any one willing to find the estate paper's for me.My ancesters name was Bicker.   Sylviao   
O'shea/Smith/Daveridge/Spencer/Abbey/O'leary/Clarke/Bicker/Best/Bradshaw/Austin/Sanders/Collins/
Gilliver/Holyland/Deeming/Moore/Pilkington/Dodd/
Oddy/Thackeray/Tansley/Starkey.
Area's.Devon/Somerset/Northampton/Surrey/
Hampshire/Leicestshire/Rutland/Yorkshire/
Warwickshire.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Hackstaple

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Family researcher
    • View Profile
Re: Leopold King of the belgium's.Surrey
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 02 October 04 23:42 BST (UK) »
Leopold was Queen Victoria's Uncle. His Surrey estate was called Claremont. I'm afraid that is all of the information that I can give you.
Southern or Southan [Hereford , Monmouthshire & Glos], Jenkins, Meredith and Morgan [Monmouthshire and Glos.], Murrill, Damary, Damry, Ray, Lawrence [all Middx. & London], Nethway from Kenn or Yatton. Also Riley and Lyons in South Africa and Riley from St. Helena.
Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.