Author Topic: 1861 & 1871 Amos Gale look up please  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Mand

• RootsChat Extra
  • 'GALE'
    • View Profile
1861 & 1871 Amos Gale look up please
« on: Saturday 04 February 06 18:34 GMT (UK) »
Hi  :)

Could someone please do me a look up in 1861 and 1871 for:

Amos Gale born 1854 Dunton Biggleswade

Father James Mother Mary

Thank you in advance  :)

Mandy

GALE-TOMLIN : Beds and Herts
LACEY - Ireland and Beds
ROBINSON : Northamptonshire
HORN/E -CLARK/E & CARTER: Eaton Bray Beds & Ivinghoe Bucks
JANES: Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire
HANCE: Surrrey & Beds
PRATT: Kent & Beds

Offline supersan

• RootsChat Senior
  • digging deeper into the past
    • View Profile
Re: 1861 & 1871 Amos Gale look up please
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 04 February 06 18:55 GMT (UK) »
Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

lambert-north yorkshire, dannatt-lincolnshire, simms-nottingham,cresswell-derbyshire,thwaite-north yorkshire, routledge-cumberland, pearson-durham,pratt-north yorkshire, skipworth-lincolnshire,kirkbride-cumberland, spink-derbyshire, oldfield-north yorkshire, woods- north yorkshire, white- lincolnshire, atkin - lincolnshire, teasdale- north yorkshire, iveson - north yorkshire. this information is crown copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Mand

• RootsChat Extra
  • 'GALE'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 04 February 06 22:10 GMT (UK) »
Hi Supersan

Once again thank you for your help.

with your help in the last two days I have now be able to confirmed my great great grandparents  ;D ;D

Once again,
Thank you

Kind Regards

Mandy

GALE-TOMLIN : Beds and Herts
LACEY - Ireland and Beds
ROBINSON : Northamptonshire
HORN/E -CLARK/E & CARTER: Eaton Bray Beds & Ivinghoe Bucks
JANES: Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire
HANCE: Surrrey & Beds
PRATT: Kent & Beds

Offline supersan

• RootsChat Senior
  • digging deeper into the past
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 04 February 06 22:13 GMT (UK) »
Hi Mand,
I'm so pleased rootschat is a wonderful site and the people on it have been very friendly and helpful to me so its nice to pass it on, good luck.
supersan ;D
lambert-north yorkshire, dannatt-lincolnshire, simms-nottingham,cresswell-derbyshire,thwaite-north yorkshire, routledge-cumberland, pearson-durham,pratt-north yorkshire, skipworth-lincolnshire,kirkbride-cumberland, spink-derbyshire, oldfield-north yorkshire, woods- north yorkshire, white- lincolnshire, atkin - lincolnshire, teasdale- north yorkshire, iveson - north yorkshire. this information is crown copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk