Author Topic: OWEN THOMAS b 1833 Llanrhyddlad - Blacksmith  (Read 3715 times)

Offline CarolBurns

• I am no longer accepting new replies to my topics
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • I'm still looking !
    • View Profile
OWEN THOMAS b 1833 Llanrhyddlad - Blacksmith
« on: Saturday 11 February 06 22:00 GMT (UK) »
I am looking for relatives of Owen Thomas. He was born in 1833 in Llanrhyddlad and his parents were William Thomas b 1810 Llanfechell - Blacksmith - and Margaret Jones b 1803 Llanfaelog.

Owen had a younger sister, Margaret b 1839 and a younger brother William b 1840 both in Llechylched.

Owen became a Blacksmith the same as his Father and brother and he married Eleanor Williams b 1835 Llechylched. They married in Aug 1855 at Trinity Church, Llechylched. Eleanor's parents were Edward Williams b 1800 Gwalchmai - Silk Weaver- and Anne  b 1800 Gwalchmai. Owen and Eleanor then moved to Ceirchiog where they had 8 children:

Ann 1858
William 1859
Edward William 1861
Margaret 1866
Elinor 1867
Grace 1871
John 1874
Catherine 1875

Owen is the brother of my Great Great Grandfather William. It would be interesting to find relatives of his somewhere out there.

Unfortunately for some, I am one of those who doesn't just search for my direct line - I head off in any direction it might take me at the time lol

Looking forward to hearing from anyone and Thanks for reading

Carol
Thomas, Williams,Owen (s),Griffith (s), Jones - Anglesey<br />Burns, Wallace - Northumberland, Ireland, Scotland<br />Horsburgh, Sandilands, Blackhall, Rankine, Rankin, Hilson, Nielson - Scotland <br />Turnbull, Mills, Burgoyne, Burgon - Northumberland, <br />Davidson - Scotland, India, Burma<br /> Lopez - India, Burma<br/>