Author Topic: Anderson/Binning Bathgate  (Read 2172 times)

Offline Billy Anderson

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Anderson/Binning Bathgate
« on: Thursday 02 March 06 23:58 GMT (UK) »
Looking for any info of John Anderson married to Janet Binning the children i have found so far are James born 1806 Archibald b. 1808  John b.1811 Christian b. 1824  Smith b. 1826 Samuel martin b.1828 they lost some of there children to fever .                                          My guess is that there were more children born else were looking especially for a William Anderson and also the marrige and Death details ,any info would be most appreciated, Billy Anderson
Anderson=Glasgow, Denny,Bathgate,Kilsyth.
=USA  Alameda,New York,Boston,Illinois.
Binning= Bathgate
Miller=Kilsyth
Black, McIntyre=Ise of Lismore
Donald=Enzie
MacDonald=Denny.
Lymburner=Denny
Wright=West Lothian
Greenhorn= Blantyre,LKS.

Offline apanderson

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Anderson/Binning Bathgate
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 08 March 06 21:15 GMT (UK) »
Hi Billy,

I had a look on the British Vital Records to see if there were any more children listed to John Anderson & Janet Binning but unfortunately there weren't any others apart from the ones you have already.

The good thing about searching the BVR's is that you can leave the search area blank and only look for births using the names of the father and mother.

There were 6 William Andersons born in W. Lothian between 1807 - 1823:

William Anderson, born in Uphall, 31st January 1807 to James Anderson and Margaret Douglas

William Waddle Anderson, born in Bathgate, 13th October 1811 to William Anderson and Ann Lawrence

William Kay Anderson, born in bathgate, 1st April 1817 to Jean (? John ?) Waddle Anderson and Lilian Kay

William Anderson, born in Ecclesmachan, 16th July 1820 to James Anderson and Elisabeth Moodie

William Anderson, born in Linlithgow, 12th April 1821 to John Anderson and Marion Dumbreck

William Anderson, born in Bathgate, 18th May 1823 to John Anderson and Agnes Mills.

. . . . and there would probably have been a few more who's parents didn't bother to register them!

Anne