Author Topic: Why not a RootsChat T/Sweatshirt?  (Read 8174 times)

Offline cath310859

• RootsChat Senior
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Re: Why not a RootsChat T/Sweatshirt?
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 10 October 04 20:21 BST (UK) »
sorry  cant help with a web site for the t-shirts somebody on the forum designed the motto  and printed them out  on that iron  on paper  we then pressed them on to our own t-shirts  it was a lot of hassle 
bullock,temke,turner,haddlington,richards,rollinson,batey,cameron

Offline jaq

• RootsChat Senior
  • willing to share resources
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 26 October 04 14:35 BST (UK) »
i made enquiries per the t shirts and recieved this email from a firm called Perfect Images.I sent a url of rootschat logo:
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. The logo looks fine. It will be done as a transfer and heat pressed to the shirts. If its just the logo printed on a white T-shirt the cheapest I could do would be £5.60 per shirt.(The shirts are good quality ones 100% combined cotton and available in sizes from small to XXL)
response and thoughts please.
jaq
Appleby Appleton Bass Dewey Dilks ELEY Fox Foy Frankland Furnivall Hammond Hume lawrence Lewis Manning Moody Muschamp Peck Plumley Spalding Spencer Thurston Watson Willsher Wright Youngs
---
Balls Barker Burton Cambridge Cook Dow Freeman Goody Harrington Mitchell Mitson Penn*ck Playford Smith

Offline cath310859

• RootsChat Senior
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 26 October 04 14:55 BST (UK) »
 i think that is very reasonable i don't think you would get them anywhere else for much less  count me in for one
bullock,temke,turner,haddlington,richards,rollinson,batey,cameron

Offline Ticker

• User is no longer receiving email notifications.
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Follow me on twitter @ShaunTymon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 26 October 04 18:19 BST (UK) »
Sounds like a good deal to me.  Put me down for one.
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Fitty

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Rooting through my Roots
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday 26 October 04 18:29 BST (UK) »
Me too, please!
---------------------------------------                    <br />                    (  @ @  )<br />-----------oOOo-(_)-oOOo---------<br /><br />       Any one seen any BAXENDALES?<br /><br />--------oooO---------------Oooo-------<br />           (    )                    (    )<br />            \\\\  (                      )  /<br />             \\\\_)                    (_/<br /><br />Brighouse:  Smith<br />Lambeth: Clisby<br />Leeds: Baxendale,Baxter, Beales,Bowe

Offline trystan

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday 27 October 04 00:59 BST (UK) »
Sounds good - shall we have a little "RootsChat Shoppe" for T-shirts, and just general basic genealogy stuff? ("chi-ching"- I wish)

I know Sarah is looking to have machine-embroidered sweatshirts made for the RootsChat meet. Or Hi-Viz Jackets so we stand out in a Family History fair!!! :)
Send RootsChat a postcard:
RootsChat.com, Europa House, Barcroft Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 5BT
Admin Tip: Forgotten your Username or Password and would like to reply to one of these messages?  CLICK HERE to get a reminder.
AOL Users: You may need to 'cut and paste' any links you get in emails for them to work.

Offline moscan

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • The next generation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday 27 October 04 03:19 BST (UK) »
Would love one... put my name down for an order... either a t/shirt or a sweatshirt... not telling a size though here in public  :-[

Mo
All census look up transcriptions are Crown Copyright<br /><br />Researching: - Freear, Walker, Aston, Scanlan, Courtney, Lowth, O’Sulivan, McDonnell, Condon, McMahon, McKay, Brock, Gourlay, Busby<br /><br />Locations: - March in Cambridgeshire, Banbury in Oxfordshire, Mileham in Norfolk, Worcester, Evesham, Claines in Worcestershire, Birmingham. Dublin, Cork, Fermanagh in Ireland.  Glasgow, Stirling in Scotland

Offline Frances

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Henry & Alexandra Burr
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday 27 October 04 07:56 BST (UK) »
Add me to the list please Jaq. Trystan, will the machine-embroidered sweatshirts only be available for those who can attend the meet? :)
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

-------------------------------------------------- 
Hope/Buckinghamshire    Palmer Cambridge
Hope/Camberwell            Palmer Essex  
Bolton/Camberwell           Emery Potton Bedfordshire
DeBoo/ Poplar/Anywhere           
Oliver /Chatteris, Cambs.   
Redkison/ Anywhere          
Carter Bedfordshire
Bernard/Stepney
Lawrence/Colchester Essex 
Carter/ Leytonstone
Bones/ Essex
Tullett/ Surrey/Essex

Offline RootsChat

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • RootsChat Administration
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday 27 October 04 21:41 BST (UK) »
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know what I have been upto and what my thoughts are.

I thought that initially T Shirts would be best, as they can be worn all year round. Polo Shirts would be more flattering and would last longer.

I looked at embroidery versus screen printing and cost wise they came very close but to have our usernames on as well, embroidery would be the best option.  Price for these is about £12.00 there abouts.

So I am looking at a beige Polo Shirt with the RootsChat Emblem on the left top breast with your name if you wish in RootsChat Colours sizes S-XL as standard. Mind you Chris 1066land's may have his name in gold thread !!No Trystan, Neon is not an option unless you want one for you yourself.

It is best if I do a batch in one go as there is a set fee I have to pay up front however many we have. Yes they would be ready for the meet and also we will offer them from the site.

Sarah

P.S. Any Ladies and Gents can PM me with sizes if they don't want Trystan to know ;)
Broken Links: Please report to us of any links that no longer work, or ones that are no longer appropriate by clicking the "Report to moderator" link on the message. Thanks! Get Poster