Author Topic: sea captain  (Read 2511 times)

Offline Midilad

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: sea captain
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 08 October 23 12:49 BST (UK) »
I realise that this is quite an old thread, however, I have recently started my family tree research and Starlight was my maternal great grandmother and, along with her father, Carl Le Garde, are proving a difficult brick wall. I do have info on Starlight's marriage,death and one child and would be keen to discover more if anyone can help........Yours Hopefully......Alan

Offline Midilad

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: sea captain
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 08 October 23 19:57 BST (UK) »
Hi,

Are you still seeking details concerning Starlight? If so I can help! She was my wife's grandmother and had a very interesting life - let me know what you're after.

Regards,

Dave
Dave... I've been researching for a short while and have discovered that Starlight was my great grandmother on my Maternal side. Both Starlight and her Father Carl are proving to be a bit of a challenge research wise, although I have found records of her marriage, one child and her death. Would you be willing to share knowledge with me as I must be fairly closely related to your wife. I'm researching my maternal side as my mother was adopted during WW2. I have found that Starlight was the Mother of My Grandfather on my maternal side. Any assistance would be fantastic. Yours Hopefully......Alan