Author Topic: thomas and hannah kirk deaths greasley  (Read 940 times)

Offline chris64

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
thomas and hannah kirk deaths greasley
« on: Sunday 09 July 06 11:43 BST (UK) »
hi, could someone please look up the deaths of thomas kirk born c 1776 and hannah kirk born c 1780 i presume they died in the greasley area as they were born there and thats where they wed and brought up their family.
ive looked for them on the 1841 and 1851 census but can find no trace so i presume they died before 1841. :-*
kirk selston and greasleynotts. allen selston notts.scothern selston notts. adkins pentrich derby. wall riddings derby. aird manchester and skipton yorks. thornley newhall and stanton derby.chamberlain newhall and stanton smith newhall and stanton. hart moira leic and newhall derby. curtis ashby de la zouch.  charles normanton on soar notts. pebberdy normanton on soar. pepper gotham notts.

Offline Steve Ley

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: thomas and hannah kirk deaths greasley
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 15 July 06 08:00 BST (UK) »
I only could find one in the NFHS burials disc and that was for Hannah Kirk who died  29 07 1788 age 12 from fever, she was buried in Greasley.

Steve.
Census images Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

<br /><br /> Researching LEY, MEATS, LEVER (Nottingham)<br /> KERRIAGE/KERRIDGE/CARRIAGE (Norfolk, Cambridge,Lincoln)<br /> WISEMAN (Cambridge)<br /> UNWIN (Staffordshire,Derbyshire)<br /> FRANCES/FRANCIS (Norfolk)<br /> And BELL, McKENZIE and GRAY in Scotland.

Offline chris64

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: thomas and hannah kirk deaths greasley
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 15 July 06 14:43 BST (UK) »
hi, thanks for that i dont know who she was at present but i suspect she fits in the tree somewhere ill make a note of her for when she does...chris
kirk selston and greasleynotts. allen selston notts.scothern selston notts. adkins pentrich derby. wall riddings derby. aird manchester and skipton yorks. thornley newhall and stanton derby.chamberlain newhall and stanton smith newhall and stanton. hart moira leic and newhall derby. curtis ashby de la zouch.  charles normanton on soar notts. pebberdy normanton on soar. pepper gotham notts.