Author Topic: elizabeth curtis lookup  (Read 595 times)

Offline chris64

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
elizabeth curtis lookup
« on: Thursday 03 August 06 19:57 BST (UK) »
im trying to find the birth of elizabeth curtis c 1846/7 ashby de la zouch without much luck ive tried to obtain the birth cert but they carnt find it i have her marraige cert and it gives her father as joseph curtis a deceased labourer.
elizabeth wed edward hart in 1864 so her father must have died between 1846/7 and 1864 ive looked on the census for 1851 and 1861 but no elizabeth and josephs come up together.
if anyone out there has access to the parish registers for ashby would they be so kind as to look for a baptisim for me please, there was a eliza curtis 1847 at ashby i would like to confirm if this eliza and my elizabeth were one and the same person.
i have all details of elizabeth after she wed but can find nothing before then and nothing that links her to her father joseph hopefully the baptisims would do that..thanks chris
kirk selston and greasleynotts. allen selston notts.scothern selston notts. adkins pentrich derby. wall riddings derby. aird manchester and skipton yorks. thornley newhall and stanton derby.chamberlain newhall and stanton smith newhall and stanton. hart moira leic and newhall derby. curtis ashby de la zouch.  charles normanton on soar notts. pebberdy normanton on soar. pepper gotham notts.