Author Topic: head stone photos  (Read 2571 times)

Offline hunter-bloom

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
head stone photos
« on: Tuesday 22 August 06 04:40 BST (UK) »
If you are looking for a headstone photo from a cemetery in Hamilton Ontario Canada, I can get to some of them. Ask and I will let you know. Two for sure that I can get pictures from are Eastlawn Cemetery and White Chapel Cemetery. I live next to Eastlawn and I was raised next to WC. The city bus goes near enough some of the cemeteries in the city but if I ask my mom really nicely she might drive me to one of the ones I can't get to by bus. My husband thinks it is a little creepy that I am willing to go take pictures of headstones for other people, but then again he has never lived near one until now.

And sorry no, I am not willing to go digging around to find headstones in the winter so anyone interested take advantage in the next 3-4 months before the snow starts to fall. I don't even dig out my father's or grandfather's head stone for the winter, I just know where they are so I don't need to.
so far Burse, Burs, Buss, Hunter, Campbell, Jackson, Lupton, Griffett, Bloom, and Dewyk or D'wyk.