Author Topic: Patrick O'Kane  (Read 1003 times)

titch33

Patrick O'Kane
« on: Monday 04 September 06 23:14 BST (UK) »
Can anybody find anything out on my grand father Patrick O'Kane i think he was born in Belfast in 1917 and died 1997 in Belfast. I have his children's names . I would love to find out  his parents names and if he had any sibbling I do believe he had a brother called Danny and a sister called Kathleen He married Mary O'Neill. He married in the late 1930's regards titch

Offline Christopher

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • 1939 - 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Patrick O'Kane
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 24 January 07 12:20 GMT (UK) »
Hello titch,

Mary Lennon and Anthony have street directories of Belfast for the time when Patrick was born. It's a pity
you have no addresses. As he died in 1997 I doubt even if you have the address where he died it would be acceptable to post that information on RootsChat.

Best Wishes, Chris

titch33

Re: Patrick O'Kane
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 24 January 07 15:00 GMT (UK) »
i do have the address were he lived and the one before that were my dad was born, i have spoke to anthonys wife as her dad  danny was patrick brother but no one seems to know anything before them, i seem to be strugging on the irish side of my family i have even writen to all my aunt and uncles but have not heard a thing from any of them. On my english side i have got over 12000 names on my tree but my dads side seems to be a little lob sided with only his sibblings and their children and his parents. regards titch ??? :-[ :'(