Author Topic: GINGELL Family Lyneham  (Read 1710 times)

Offline Gavin King

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
GINGELL Family Lyneham
« on: Thursday 07 September 06 09:16 BST (UK) »
I am looking for relatives/descedants of the Gingell family from Lyneham/Preston. Especially Alice Maud Gingell born c. 1880 Rondda Valley, mother Martha Hunt.

Offline bellyboba

• I am sorry but my email address is no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Gingell Family Lyneham
« Reply #1 on: Monday 15 January 07 10:03 GMT (UK) »
hi , my mother is from Bradenstoke/Lyneham. wilts. She and my grandmother have talked of the Gingells. My brother also knows a Gingell family from lyne. will ask more details and get back to you. chris.
ody, Gooding, Blake, Enbom, Smith

Offline old rowley

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • first steps
    • View Profile
Re: Gingell Family Lyneham
« Reply #2 on: Monday 15 January 07 10:40 GMT (UK) »
Hi Gavin and welcome to rootschat,

you may want to look at the site for Gingell family members at www.gingell.com there are five Maud Gingell's mentioned on this site and although they may, or may not , be the one that you are looking for there is a wealth of information for you to see with regards to the Gingell families.

old rowley

Claxton- East London & Essex<br />Cuthbert- Mile End East London <br />Edwards - East London & Essex<br />Goll- Norfolk<br />Harris-Mile End East London<br />Hurr - Suffolk<br />Law- Bethnal Green East London<br />Moll- East London<br />Robinson- Bethnal Green East London<br />Tait- Argyll & Glasgow<br />Thompson Shoreditch East london<br />Watson- Glasgow<br />Wood- Bethnal Green East London<br /><br />Local history interest; Noak Hill & Harold Hill Essex<br /><br />census information crown cop