Author Topic: Youell family in Lancashire  (Read 1258 times)

Offline chettyann

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Youell family in Lancashire
« on: Wednesday 28 March 07 08:06 BST (UK) »
Hello

Is anyone out there related to the Youell family who lived at Hulme? On the 1881 census they were living at City Road. Joseph Youell born in Harleston, Norfolk about 1849, his wife Frances, nee Roberts, and children Joseph, Richard, William Howlett,  John and Benjamin. I believe that Frances died when the youngest child Benjamin was an infant and he may have been brought up by his mother's sister Jane Cousin and her family in Yorkshire. Would love to hear from anyone who may have family connections.

Offline Jed59

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Youell family in Lancashire
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 28 March 07 09:03 BST (UK) »
This is him in 1891 so it looks as if you were right.
Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

I have also found Frances' death aged 42 June 1890 Prestwich 8d 309, so it suggests that

possibly an advert in the Manchester Evening News might bear fruit?
This is jane in 1891 (Hope that helps.At least you can now subsitute "might have been" for "was" ;D

Offline chettyann

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Youell family in Lancashire
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 29 March 07 07:42 BST (UK) »
Hi Jed

Thankyou for the info.

I hadn't thought of putting an advert in the newspaper. Good advice.