Author Topic: site very busy? 7:30 A.M.  (Read 766 times)

Offline leagen

• RootsChat Senior
  • Researching Family from Ireland during potato fam
    • View Profile
site very busy? 7:30 A.M.
« on: Tuesday 30 November 04 12:39 GMT (UK) »
Several times, including now, I have tried to access replies to my posts at about 7 to 8 A.M. U.S. time and I get a page saying "Web site not responding" etc. etc. etc.  Is this the time of day when rootschat is at it's busiest?  I can get into the site I just can't get around the site very well.  It would be noon to 1 P.M. U.K. time and only an Aussie could tell u the time there.  If this Is the busy time I'll try again later 'cause I love Rootschat!   But I would like to know so I can be sure the problem is the site being busy and not my putter.  Thanks,   Leagen
Jenkins-Salmon-Dwyer-Hill-Sargent/ Seargent-Young/ Jung-White-Kinney/ Kenny-Cook-Waterman-O'Neill-McDonald-Shufelt/ Shufeldt-Wilbur/ Wilber-Patterson--Covey-Tisdale-Wells-Dodge-Palmer.

Offline trystan

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-founder
    • View Profile
Re: site very busy? 7:30 A.M.
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 30 November 04 18:33 GMT (UK) »
Leagen,

I'm not aware of the site getting too busy at any time - if you could check that your bookmark is for www.RootsChat.com and not www.RootsChat.co.uk that may help possibly. (the ".co.uk" is diverted off another server)

Trystan
Send RootsChat a postcard:
RootsChat.com, Europa House, Barcroft Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 5BT
Admin Tip: Forgotten your Username or Password and would like to reply to one of these messages?  CLICK HERE to get a reminder.
AOL Users: You may need to 'cut and paste' any links you get in emails for them to work.