Author Topic: Two William Bullocks born 1749 Castlemorton  (Read 1335 times)

Offline thomasg

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Two William Bullocks born 1749 Castlemorton
« on: Monday 02 July 07 18:45 BST (UK) »
I have come to a dead end and wonder if anyone can offer suggestions as to how to proceed.

One of my ancestors is William Bullock born Castlemorton, Worcestershire in 1749.  However two William Bullocks were born in Castlemorton in 1749 (one in october and one in january - Julian Calendar). 

I do not know which is my ancestor and thus which family line to trace back.

Does anyone have and tips.  I've seen the parish registers but cannot find any obvious clues to determine which William is mine.  I know the names of both parents for both Williams (Richard & Hannar and Andrew & Sarah) but none appear in the marriage register entries for the marriage I've found of my William to Elizabeth Clinton.

If anyone can offer any help, advice or new avenues to explore I would be most grateful.

Thanks

Moderator comment: please reply on the Worcestershire thread to prevent duplication of effort.
Thomas, Bullock, Wade, Burtsal, Carey, Childs, Curtis, Cuss, Davies, Dyer, Fisher, Fruin, Hadland, Hodges, Jelf, Lane, Lifely, Loifield, Lovesy, Morgans, Parker, Pewtress, Sewell, Scrivens, Seymour, Shead, Shefer, Sprecher, Thompson, Treagle