Author Topic: Lost G G Granfather O'Boyle  (Read 4338 times)

Offline borofred

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Lost G G Granfather O'Boyle
« on: Wednesday 25 July 07 01:54 BST (UK) »
Can anyone help my Great Great Grandfather was born in Ireland in1815 but turns up in england in the 1861 census is there any way of finding out how he got from one place to another.His name was William O'Boyle
Thanks
Borofred
O'Boyle Stanton Carlill
Whittaker
Heeran
Middlesbrough

Offline Keith Fraser

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Lost G G Granfather O'Boyle
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 22 February 20 16:02 GMT (UK) »
Hi Fred, Wonder if you can contact me Please, I'm your Cousin Keith and trying to build my family tree.
Thanks.

Offline borofred

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 23 February 20 12:17 GMT (UK) »
Hello Kieth
Lovely to hear from you i hope you have nt been using my btinternet.com email address as i no longer use it .My computer set on fire just before christmas most of my stuff was backed up but i lost all my passwords so i had to create a new account which is * and you can contact me on there i look forward to chatting with you and i will give you all the help i can.
Regards
Fred

* Moderator comment: personal e-mail address removed in accordance with RootsChat general practice and guidance.  Please exchange such information by personal message.  Thanks
O'Boyle Stanton Carlill
Whittaker
Heeran
Middlesbrough

Offline Keith Fraser

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 23 February 20 12:53 GMT (UK) »
Hi Fred, Great to hear from you, yes I have been using that email address, got it from cousin Chris Scott, I will contact you on your website.
Take Care
Keith.

Online Wexflyer

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Not Crown Copyright
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday 23 February 20 21:41 GMT (UK) »
Can anyone help my Great Great Grandfather was born in Ireland in1815 but turns up in england in the 1861 census is there any way of finding out how he got from one place to another.His name was William O'Boyle
Thanks
Borofred

The short answer: No, there isn't.
BRENNANx2 Davidstown/Taghmon,Ballybrennan; COOPER St.Helens;CREAN Raheennaskeagh/Ballywalter;COSGRAVE Castlebridge?;CULLEN Lady's Island;CULLETON Forth Commons;CURRAN Hillbrook, Wic;DOYLE Clonee/Tombrack;FOX Knockbrandon; FURLONG Moortown;HAYESx2 Walsheslough/Wex;McGILL Litter;MORRIS Forth Commons;PIERCE Ladys Island;POTTS Bennettstown;REDMOND Gerry; ROCHEx2 Wex; ROCHFORD Ballysampson/Ballyhit;SHERIDAN Moneydurtlow; SINNOTT Wex;SMYTH Gerry/Oulart;WALSH Kilrane/Wex; WHITE Tagoat area