Author Topic: Helen (Ella) Allan Death Required  (Read 639 times)

Offline Swally

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Helen (Ella) Allan Death Required
« on: Wednesday 25 July 07 12:13 BST (UK) »
Hi Guys,

I've not been on the site for ages and the last time I had a look for Helen it turned up a blank, I was wondering if any new info has came to light since.
I am looking for Helen (sometimes known as Ella) Allan, she was married to my great uncle Alexander Allan.  Helen was born in Germany in roughly 1889 and moved to Philadelphia sometime after that.  On the 1930 Census she states that she had been married before at age 18.
This was Alexander's second wife, I know that Alexander's first wife died in 1928.
This gives us a window of opportunity for Alexander & Helen to marry between Feb 1928 and the 1930 census.
Alexander died in 1943 and is buried alongside two chaps who I don't who they are.............an Albert C Seifert and an Oscar Sannis.....the plot was owned by a Martha Seifert and she was the wife of these two chaps.

I am guessing here, but I think that Helen (Ella) may have been Albert Seifert's sister.

So in short I am looking for a death of Helen (Ella) Allan from 1943 onwards...........unless she reverted back to Seifert or her previous married name which I think is unlikely.

I have cousins in America (grandson of Alexander and his first wife) and they have been unable to find her death at the records office or indeed the Orphans court.

If anyone can shed some light on this I would be obliged.

Thanks,

Swally