Author Topic: Mary Anna Baker search  (Read 1004 times)

Offline shellypoohowru

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Mary Anna Baker search
« on: Sunday 05 August 07 07:45 BST (UK) »
I thought I saw a chat about Mary Anna Baker and thought the same seemed familiar. So I checked it out and joined Roots chat but now cannot find who was asking about This person who's mum was Mary Crouch 1783.  Mary Anna was the mother of my Great great Great grandfather Thomas Henry Roser, least thats what I think, How do I find those who are interested in Mary Crouch?

Offline Ecneps

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Rosalie Mathilda Jönsson 1916-1999
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Anna Baker search
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 05 August 07 08:36 BST (UK) »
Hi, and a warm welcome to Rootschat!   :)

At the bottom of your page you'll see 'Your surname interests', click on that and it you can search for others researching the same names.

Or you can click on the grey box 'Search Rootschat' enter the name and it will show all messages with that name, click on any of those

Kind regards, Barbara
`There are two lasting bequests we can give our children -  One is roots - the other is wings`- Hodding Carter

Census and bmd information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

Lincs & Yorks - SIVILLS PREDGEN    Norfolk - EBBS WHITEROD ZIPFELL       Sweden - JÖNSSON CRONBERG ANDERSSON      Yorks - SPENCE HIDE HIRD      Durham - DALKIN SELBY RENWICK

Offline shellypoohowru

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 09 August 07 11:09 BST (UK) »
Thankyou so much for your help. I finally what I was looking for.

Offline Ecneps

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Rosalie Mathilda Jönsson 1916-1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 09 August 07 11:33 BST (UK) »
Hi,

That's good news, hope you enjoy Rootschat and good luck with your research

Kind regards, Barbara  :D
`There are two lasting bequests we can give our children -  One is roots - the other is wings`- Hodding Carter

Census and bmd information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

Lincs & Yorks - SIVILLS PREDGEN    Norfolk - EBBS WHITEROD ZIPFELL       Sweden - JÖNSSON CRONBERG ANDERSSON      Yorks - SPENCE HIDE HIRD      Durham - DALKIN SELBY RENWICK