Author Topic: 1891 census lookup please?  (Read 941 times)

Offline FindingAncestors

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
1891 census lookup please?
« on: Tuesday 21 December 04 13:07 GMT (UK) »
Hello,  :D Could someone please do a lookup for me? I had the freebie a while back, but at the time the image was missing in the 1891 census. I am after this person, would like to know who she was living with? :
 Harriet Langford age at census 73, born Cheshire, Female, Aunt.

Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

Thanks so much in advance, Best Wishes for a Safe and Happy Holiday Season. FA   :-* :o 8) ::)  Lol, love those Santa's!!  ;D :D
ANYON,BATES, BEDWELL, BENNETT, BONE, BULLOCK,  CAMPBELL,  CARMICHAEL, CARTER, CLARK, CONSTANTINE/SLATER, CLENDINNING, COVENTRY, CREIGHTON,  EASLIP, EDWARDS, ELIARD or ELIOT, FROST, GORINGE, HILL, HOLLOWAY, INGLEFIELD, INGRAM, JAMES, JEFFREY, JONES, JOHNSTON, KEECH, LANGFORD, LAWS, LAWS,  LLOYD, LONDON, MACKAY, MCKAY, MACKNESS, MARTIN, MILLINGTON, MOORE, MORISON, NEWMAN, O'DONNELL, ORPIN, PAINE, POOK, REECE, RICHARDS, ROBSON,  SMITH, SPROULE, STANDISH,STRANGEMORE, TRENCHARD, WHELAN, WILLIAMS

Offline Nicky

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: 1891 census lookup please?
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 21 December 04 13:15 GMT (UK) »
Here is the full family from the 1891

Wilfred Mayhew,head,married,age 48 born Birmingham
Elizabeth Mayhew, wife, married, age 44 born Sheffield
Harriet Langford,aunt,73,born Chester

Hope this helps

Nicky
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><br />Sewell - Surrey<br />Lynch - Ireland, Devon and Channel Islands<br />Whall and Pye - Norwich, Essex and Kent<br />Cotterill - Warwickshire<br />Adams - North and East Riding of Yorkshire<br />Preest, Dufty Lewis, Aston - Forest of Dean

Offline FindingAncestors

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 21 December 04 13:49 GMT (UK) »
Hello Nicky,  ;) Thank you so much. Is it too much trouble to ask, I forgot at the time, for the address of the family; ie. street and number? Sorry I forgot about that when I posted. Thank you for your time. FA   :-[
ANYON,BATES, BEDWELL, BENNETT, BONE, BULLOCK,  CAMPBELL,  CARMICHAEL, CARTER, CLARK, CONSTANTINE/SLATER, CLENDINNING, COVENTRY, CREIGHTON,  EASLIP, EDWARDS, ELIARD or ELIOT, FROST, GORINGE, HILL, HOLLOWAY, INGLEFIELD, INGRAM, JAMES, JEFFREY, JONES, JOHNSTON, KEECH, LANGFORD, LAWS, LAWS,  LLOYD, LONDON, MACKAY, MCKAY, MACKNESS, MARTIN, MILLINGTON, MOORE, MORISON, NEWMAN, O'DONNELL, ORPIN, PAINE, POOK, REECE, RICHARDS, ROBSON,  SMITH, SPROULE, STANDISH,STRANGEMORE, TRENCHARD, WHELAN, WILLIAMS

Offline Nicky

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 21 December 04 13:53 GMT (UK) »
Hi
Address is very hard to read, but looks like

179 Bristol Road

Nicky
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><br />Sewell - Surrey<br />Lynch - Ireland, Devon and Channel Islands<br />Whall and Pye - Norwich, Essex and Kent<br />Cotterill - Warwickshire<br />Adams - North and East Riding of Yorkshire<br />Preest, Dufty Lewis, Aston - Forest of Dean