Author Topic: Tottenham researcher needed please,re: Keiser/Moon  (Read 982 times)

Offline moon

• RootsChat Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
Tottenham researcher needed please,re: Keiser/Moon
« on: Sunday 16 December 07 20:51 GMT (UK) »
i just received the marriage from england GRO to here in cna ada, maurice leon KEISER and irene florence MOON (my rellie) married st francis rc church high street, april 1949, Tottenham, old addresses were 42 devonshire hill ane and 66 kensington gardens square w2, his father is armand charles keiser and keiser is not a common name,

her mother's name was edith *** and they were relatives of a family named NUBER, i am hoping she is still alive, would love to find her or where she is buried (and her mom),

her dad and mom ended up in capetown, south africa where irene was born but her mom and her came back to england when she was about 5 and ended up with her dad's estate when she was 19, he is buried in south africa

i tried 192.com, electoral rolls, looking for children on ancestry but no luck

anybody out there have any suggestions or know of these family names please

jennifer in canada

Moderator comment; since the children of this marriage are probably still alive, please pass info by Personal Meesage, to protect their privacy.  Thanks.

Online carol8353

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Me,mum and dad and both gran's c 1955
    • View Profile
Re: Tottenham researcher needed please,re: Keiser/Moon
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 19 December 07 16:11 GMT (UK) »
, i am hoping she is still alive, would love to find her or where she is buried (and her mom),

Hello Jennifer

Who is it you are hoping to find?

Did the Keisers have children?

When did you last know of them here in England?

Regards

Carol
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline moon

• RootsChat Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 19 December 07 16:24 GMT (UK) »
hoping to find Irene Florence Keiser ne: Moon and her mom Edith moon ne: Hampson,

i dont know if Irene and Maurice had children, i just recently obtained a copy of their marriage April 28 1949 through the post (from KEW i think it is) from England,

so that is the last i know of them, she was 21 when married and she received her dad's estate from south africa when she was 19  (i have all that documentation, we knew they went to south africa but Irene and her mom Edith came back to england when she was about 5),

thanks for reading my post Carol

Jennifer

Online carol8353

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Me,mum and dad and both gran's c 1955
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 19 December 07 17:07 GMT (UK) »
As you rightly say Jennifer,Keiser is not very common at all.

I am going to PM you with some info that might help. ;)

Carol
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk