Author Topic: King or Pankhurst  (Read 2149 times)

Offline kka

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
King or Pankhurst
« on: Saturday 27 March 04 17:44 GMT (UK) »
Looking for any information re. a John King and Fanny Pankhurst from Ireland.  John born approximately 1875, married Fanny born approximately 1880.  Had a daughter Aileen born approximately 1900.  Moved to New Zealand after Aileen was born.  John and Fanny would be my Great Great Grandparents.  I am trying to find some info for my Mother as a suprise birthday gift and also to learn some of my Irish history.

Offline jaq

• RootsChat Senior
  • willing to share resources
    • View Profile
Re:King or Pankhurst
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 30 March 04 01:23 BST (UK) »
kka,
i have sent you private message with details of some-one who is researching the Pankhurst's who emigrated to  New Zealand.
hope this may lead some-where.
jaq
Appleby Appleton Bass Dewey Dilks ELEY Fox Foy Frankland Furnivall Hammond Hume lawrence Lewis Manning Moody Muschamp Peck Plumley Spalding Spencer Thurston Watson Willsher Wright Youngs
---
Balls Barker Burton Cambridge Cook Dow Freeman Goody Harrington Mitchell Mitson Penn*ck Playford Smith

Offline RootsChat

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • RootsChat Administration
    • View Profile
Re:King or Pankhurst
« Reply #2 on: Friday 02 April 04 22:07 BST (UK) »
Dear KKa,

We would love to know how you go on with Jaq's pointers

The very best of luck with your Research

RootsChat :)

Broken Links: Please report to us of any links that no longer work, or ones that are no longer appropriate by clicking the "Report to moderator" link on the message. Thanks! Get Poster

Offline Christopher

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • 1939 - 2009
    • View Profile
Re: King or Pankhurst
« Reply #3 on: Monday 21 May 07 08:02 BST (UK) »
They must have been the last of the Pankhursts in Ireland. I looked at Irish Ancestors Surname Search.
It said No Pankhurst households in the Primary Valuation between 1848 and 1864.