Author Topic: Banyard  (Read 1194 times)

Offline minack

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
Banyard
« on: Monday 11 February 08 00:04 GMT (UK) »
Hi rootschatters,

I am now searching for Mary Banyard's birth records - she was born in Rochford Essex in 1808/1811.  I believe the family may have originated in Suffolk.  At the time of her marriage in 1832 her father Robert is deceased.

Who is her mother please?  All details from the parish record gratefully received.

Regards

minack
Banyard, Duprey, Chalker, Slyfield, Mitchell, Woodley, Maundrill, Sparks, Sage, Baxter, Lewis, Withell, Tye, Parker, Motte, Haycraft?, Groves.  Dorset, Isle of Wight, Surrey, Middlesex, Hampshire, Essex, Suffolk, Yorkshire, Cheshire, Wales, Australia, France.

Offline maudacious1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Banyard
« Reply #1 on: Friday 04 November 11 23:02 GMT (UK) »
Hello,
I am Mary Banyard's great great great grand-daughter. Any info or documents even relating to her would be gratefully received. I only know she was a dressmaker born around 1810 in Rochford Essex, and her first husband Archibald Duprey died aged 31 in 1844 and she remarried James Allen.
Where did you find that her father was Robert? And did anyone find out who her mother was please?
Thank you

Offline minack

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 05 November 11 00:53 GMT (UK) »
Hello Cousin,

I too have Mary and Archibald as my 3x greatgrandparents.  Can you contact me direct and I will exchange some information with you.

Regards

Jacqui
Banyard, Duprey, Chalker, Slyfield, Mitchell, Woodley, Maundrill, Sparks, Sage, Baxter, Lewis, Withell, Tye, Parker, Motte, Haycraft?, Groves.  Dorset, Isle of Wight, Surrey, Middlesex, Hampshire, Essex, Suffolk, Yorkshire, Cheshire, Wales, Australia, France.

Offline cobbs

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 05 November 11 09:10 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jacqui.

Would you plese remove your email address from the reply. It's for your own security. You can send it via a PM.

Cobbs.

Edit.......Thank you Jacqui.