Author Topic: I am looking for my family  (Read 5445 times)

Offline PatmoreRubner

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
I am looking for my family
« on: Friday 07 March 08 09:07 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

I need help to find my family. My name is Timo, I am 17 years and I live in Germany looking for the Geschwister (siblings) my grandfather Robert Patmore.My grandfather Robert Patmore is 75 years old and was born in Essex and grew up in a way home with his siblings on 5.
One day he went to the army since he has no contact with his siblings.    My grandfather came to the Germany after World War II, where he still lives. I want them after more than 60 years together again. It is simply time that they are once again find it is in eddies of the Second World War have lost. I need your help, I and my grandfather are grateful for each notice. Because I know how important it is for him because I have him only a few weeks ago and found he realized that he no longer had much time to find his siblings because he already has become old!!!

A brief family history from the perspective of my grandfather (his British family in England):
His great-grandfather was Coventry Patmore (famous poet \ be found on the Internet).
One of his sons, William Henry Patmore, was his grandfather (famous bicycle manufacturer \ he had a very great reputation, and many children).
The Grovaters my father was the youngest, his name was Arthur Edwar, he married 22 years with the 19 year old Eva Green Mey they came from Donnegal (Northern Ireland).

We look for his brothers Albert (77 years), William Henry (74 years), Percy (73 years), Kenneth (72 years) and June (71 years). We are very grateful to each notice and hope for help I hope someone logs!

Offline suzard

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: I am looking for my family
« Reply #1 on: Friday 07 March 08 09:49 GMT (UK) »
Hello Timo,

Welcome to RootsChat

We do not post details of anyone still living  - but if anyone has information they can send a private message to you through this site .

Anyone with information will post these words  " I have sent a P.M."  You will receive notification that you have a message.

Sad news -Possibly I have found the death registration of Kenneth.

First the Birth registration

Kenneth Brian Patmore
mothers maiden name Green
Birth registered March quarter 1937 in West ham (Essex) District
Volume 4a Page 117

Death registration
Kenneth Brian Patmore
born 7 March 1937
death registered December 1986
age at death 49
Crawley (West Sussex)
Volume 18 Page 1756

Could this be one of the people you are looking for???

Suz

Thornhill, Cresswell, Sisson, Harriman, Cripps, Eyre, Walter, Marson, Battison, Holmes, Bailey, Hardman, Fairhurst Noon-mainly in Derbys/Notts-but also Northampton, Oxford, Leics, Lancs-England
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline PatmoreRubner

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday 07 March 08 10:06 GMT (UK) »
Yes it is.
Oh no it has been more than 20 years dead.
Chris Jesus!!
They know what the siblings, I hope that it goes well.
Many thanks for their information.
I am infinitely grateful to them, I hope they do not have information from the other siblings

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 07 March 08 10:11 GMT (UK) »
The Grovaters my father was the youngest, his name was Arthur Edwar, he married 22 years with the 19 year old Eva Green Mey they came from Donnegal (Northern Ireland).

Just in case you do try to look for records of the Green family (a fairly common name in Donegal): County Donegal is in the Province of Ulster but in Eire (Southern Ireland). Ukster originally contained 9 counties but only 6 of them became Northern Ireland when it was formed in the 1920s.
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!

Offline suzard

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday 07 March 08 10:15 GMT (UK) »
Hi Timo,

There is a lady on Genes Reunited who has Percy patmore -of correct age -in her tree

I have contacted her and told her about your post on this board -so she may get in touch

Suz
Thornhill, Cresswell, Sisson, Harriman, Cripps, Eyre, Walter, Marson, Battison, Holmes, Bailey, Hardman, Fairhurst Noon-mainly in Derbys/Notts-but also Northampton, Oxford, Leics, Lancs-England

Offline toni*

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Friday 07 March 08 10:31 GMT (UK) »
there is another thread re this i posted on it earlier!
Holman & Vinton- Cornwall, Wojciechowskyj & Hussak- Bukowiec & Zahutyn, Bentley & Richards- Leicester, Taylor-Kent/Sussex  Punnett-Sussex,  Bear/e- Monkleigh Gazey-Warwicks

UK Census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchive

Offline suzard

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Friday 07 March 08 10:47 GMT (UK) »
Hi Toni - can you post a link so we are not duplicating look ups

Suz

Offline suzard

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Friday 07 March 08 10:55 GMT (UK) »
I have been looking for birth registrations -it seems your grandfather's siblings had middle names - qute important to post them.

This looks like your Grandfather's birth reg - but he wasn't registered in Essex

Birth
Robert S Patmore
mothers maiden name green
Jun quarter 1932
Croyden
Volume 2a page 740

haven't found Albert -but have found another possible sister

Birth
William E Patmore
mother's maiden name green
Dec qtr 1933
Croydon
Volume 2a page 607

Birth
Percy C Patmore
mothers maiden name green
Sept qtr 1934
Surrey Mid E
Volume 2a Page 189

June A Patmore
Mothers maiden name green
Sept qtr 1939
Essex SW
Volume 4a Page 411

Eva K M Patmore
Mothers maiden name Green
Mar qtr 1931
Volume 2a Page 653

Suz

Offline PatmoreRubner

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Friday 07 March 08 11:04 GMT (UK) »
Hi Sus can they link me to this page give me so that I can watch dise times that would be very, very nice! I hope for an early message. Suz they are incredibly they have found them all! I really think that they all are finally thank og my good