Author Topic: Teame/Team/Tane  (Read 3618 times)

Offline Janet Taylor

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Teame/Team/Tane
« on: Tuesday 11 January 05 23:52 GMT (UK) »
A Louisa Teame (born Middlesex) married Edward Taylor in Mar 1852 in Cheltenham. Edward Teame was Louisa's Father and his occupation was given as a Plasterer. If you are researching the Teame surname would you get in touch with me please. Many thanks.
Cheltenham Bond+Taylor  West Wales Morris Oxford+Gloucester Penn+Powell+Preest Southampton Kendall Northants Gurney Monmouthshire James+Desmond+Murphy
Cork Murphy

Offline Ticker

• User is no longer receiving email notifications.
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Follow me on twitter @ShaunTymon.
    • View Profile
Re: Teame/Team/Tane
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 15 January 05 00:18 GMT (UK) »
Hi tinka

Are you doing a One Name Study on the entire family name or are you just after information on these particular individuals?  :)

If the latter is the case I will gladly move the post for you to a more relevant board which may help to generate a response for you.   Please let me have any information on possible locations (County etc.) so I can place it in the right board.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Ticker
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Janet Taylor

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Teame/Team/Tane
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 19 January 05 01:07 GMT (UK) »
Hello Ticker
I am trying to find a link to any Teame family history, to see if I can find information on my ancesters. The only place names I have are Middlesex for the birth approx 1830 of Louisa and I know she married in Cheltenham in 1852 to Edward Taylor. Her Father was listed as Edward also, a Plasterer by trade.
I would appreciate if you would display my message where you think best.
Many thanks, Jan (tinka)
Cheltenham Bond+Taylor  West Wales Morris Oxford+Gloucester Penn+Powell+Preest Southampton Kendall Northants Gurney Monmouthshire James+Desmond+Murphy
Cork Murphy