Author Topic: Completed, thanks - WOOD Thurlby, Househam, South Hykeham PR lookups please  (Read 2122 times)

Offline Ecneps

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Rosalie Mathilda Jönsson 1916-1999
    • View Profile
Re: WOOD Thurlby, Househam, South Hykeham PR lookups please
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 03 January 09 10:34 GMT (UK) »
Hi Rachel,

Have you managed to trace the descendants of Richard?  Would like to know if I'm on the right track and that he was actually my Elizabeth's father.  As you can see I don't know anything for certain yet, but it looks likely.  I must try to get a look at the parish registers

Any information very welcome
Kind regards
Barbara
 :)
`There are two lasting bequests we can give our children -  One is roots - the other is wings`- Hodding Carter

Census and bmd information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

Lincs & Yorks - SIVILLS PREDGEN    Norfolk - EBBS WHITEROD ZIPFELL       Sweden - JÖNSSON CRONBERG ANDERSSON      Yorks - SPENCE HIDE HIRD      Durham - DALKIN SELBY RENWICK

Offline RNA

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 03 January 09 20:36 GMT (UK) »
HI Barbara

Wich Richard specifically? If Richard bpt 1808 I haven't followed this line at all.   But have names of siblings etc of his parents.......

However if you are interested I will prepare a Descendant Report going back and taking it forward to about 1851 or thereabouts if you are interested of the names I have including spouses children etc... Let me know. 

Since my Webpage was done there has been more info added & corrected to my Legacy file but you may like to check this URL:-
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~woodgenes/

Cheers
Rachel
Alliston (CAM)  Holmes (WAR) M(a)Kinnon (IOS) M(a)cPherson (IOS), Stevens (DOR), McLean(IOS) Nic(h)olson(IOS) Nicol (PER) Niven (PER) RAVEN (LEI>NZ)Satterthwaite(WOR & WAR) Stevens(DOR) Wedderspoon (PER) Wood(LIN &NTT)

Offline Ecneps

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 04 January 09 00:31 GMT (UK) »
Hi Rachel

Have had a look at your website, thank you for the link. 
Thank you very much for your kind offer re Descendant report, will take you up on that and will contact you by email. 

Kind regards
Barbara
 :)
`There are two lasting bequests we can give our children -  One is roots - the other is wings`- Hodding Carter

Census and bmd information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

Lincs & Yorks - SIVILLS PREDGEN    Norfolk - EBBS WHITEROD ZIPFELL       Sweden - JÖNSSON CRONBERG ANDERSSON      Yorks - SPENCE HIDE HIRD      Durham - DALKIN SELBY RENWICK

Offline RNA

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 04 January 09 10:06 GMT (UK) »
Hi Barbara

I'ce created a Descendant Report for you in HTML format so you can click your way around!!  As it's 210kb in size a bit big to put here!! If you email me with your email addy I'll forward it to you.  I've done a 7 generation report.  Hope you find it useful.

Cheers
Rachel

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php
Alliston (CAM)  Holmes (WAR) M(a)Kinnon (IOS) M(a)cPherson (IOS), Stevens (DOR), McLean(IOS) Nic(h)olson(IOS) Nicol (PER) Niven (PER) RAVEN (LEI>NZ)Satterthwaite(WOR & WAR) Stevens(DOR) Wedderspoon (PER) Wood(LIN &NTT)

Offline Ecneps

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday 04 January 09 10:26 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Rachel, have emailed you

Barbara  :)