Author Topic: Search for the Travelling Brazil's please 1851-1891  (Read 1483 times)

Offline julia.julibob

• RootsChat Extra
  • Nanny with her mum Maud Amos/Golby
    • View Profile
Search for the Travelling Brazil's please 1851-1891
« on: Sunday 04 January 09 10:02 GMT (UK) »
My GG Aunt Amy Golby married Joseph Brazil/Brazill/Brazeill/Brazell on 25 July 1892 in Holmwood, Surrey. On the 1901 census they are in Lezant in Cornwall in tents. Joseph and Amy are also with Emmanuel Golby and Stephen Golby (Amy's brothers). They are walking stick cutters.

Joseph Brazil was born on 18 Jan 1860 in Bodlestreet, Warbleton, Sussex and baptised on 24 February 1860 in the parish church, Brenchley, Kent. His parents are James Brazil and Charlotte Wenman. I do not have birth years or places for them as I have not been able to find any of them on the census' except Joseph in 1901. I have spent a year searching, and I am sure they are there somewhere!

I am really hoping that some of you super sleuths can help find them for me.

Julia

DWYER/O'DWYER (Tiperrary, Ireland/Tonbridge, Kent) SHILLING (kent), HIDER/HYDER (Sussex), TOMPSETT (Brenchley), GREEN (Paddock Wood/Capel/Hertford/Essex), AMOS (Surrey/Kent),GOLBY (Surrey/Sussex), LUCAS (Kent/Sussex), LYNE (Lewisham/Catford/Kent), PEACOCK (Sevenoaks/Edenbridge), BRAZIL/BRAZILL/BRAZEILL (Surrey/Kent/Sussex/Cornwall/Hants)