Author Topic: Gerard Highton  (Read 2446 times)

Offline GEORGE HIGHTON

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Gerard Highton
« on: Tuesday 15 February 05 21:25 GMT (UK) »
Could someone look up GERARD HIGHTON he lived in the channel islands between the wars ( I don't know which one ) He was my uncle the Black sheep of the family born in Liverpool 3 Apr. 1899 he ran away as a boy to join the army ( South Wales Borderers ) and Later the Kings Lpool Reg. he died in London

Offline bekahsgran

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Gerard Highton
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 15 February 05 21:34 GMT (UK) »
Hi
Just a little advice, you will have a much better chance if you post on the look up request boards, instead of the offers boards
Anne
<br /><br />Websdale, Jillings, Lovett, Savage, Egmore, Seymour, Graves, Hustler, Stannard<br />in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire<br />Condrit, Condrat, Condrut, Tyler, Hunter and Evans in NSW Australia

http://www.tilneyallsaintsonline.org.uk
Local History for TILNEY ALL SAINTS, Norfolk<br /><br />Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline GEORGE HIGHTON

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 15 February 05 21:55 GMT (UK) »
thanks anne

Offline GEORGE HIGHTON

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 16 February 05 12:21 GMT (UK) »
How do I find the request board to move my request to (I'm New )   Cheers George

Offline bekahsgran

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 16 February 05 14:51 GMT (UK) »
Hi
If you scroll down the page after you have read this and find the words 'jump to' then drop down the menu and find the county look up request board you need and 'bingo'
Cheers
Anne
<br /><br />Websdale, Jillings, Lovett, Savage, Egmore, Seymour, Graves, Hustler, Stannard<br />in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire<br />Condrit, Condrat, Condrut, Tyler, Hunter and Evans in NSW Australia

http://www.tilneyallsaintsonline.org.uk
Local History for TILNEY ALL SAINTS, Norfolk<br /><br />Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk