Author Topic: Birth/Baptism 1802 Buckland Brewer - HEAL  (Read 788 times)

Offline lvninthepast

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Birth/Baptism 1802 Buckland Brewer - HEAL
« on: Thursday 14 May 09 02:02 BST (UK) »
Hi!

I was hoping that someone could perform a search for a baptism/birth for Charity Heal who was born 1802.  In the 1841 census in Buckland Brewer, it indicates she was born in county Buckland Brewer and in the 1851 Census in Canada it indicates she was Wesleyan for religion (she was married 1829 to William Cole).

I have confirmed from one of her daughter's registered births in 1840 that her maiden name was Heal and at that time she was living in Tythecott Mill.

Any information on her birth/baptism or her parents/siblings would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Rhondda

Green (Glamorgan)<br />Hunt (Taff Well, Pontypridd, Bethnal Green)<br />Pugsley (Bristol) Aston (Pontycymmer)<br />Winn,<br />Springer<br />Spearing<br />Barnett<br />Hickey<br />McCann<br />Broadbent (Oldham)<br />Census information for  U.K. data is Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br />Canadian census information: copyright Government of Canada (Library  Archives Canada) <br />Every reasonable effort has been made to verify copyright/source information

Offline Yorkslass

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Birth/Baptism 1802 Buckland Brewer - HEAL
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 14 May 09 10:44 BST (UK) »
Hello Rhondda,

Afraid I can't help with Charity Heal's baptism, but the Devon Online Parish Clerk for Buckland Brewer may be able to.

They are very helpful, and are willing to do look-ups - here's the link - http://genuki.cs.ncl.ac.uk/DEV/BucklandBrewer/#Genealogy

Good luck,
Yorkslass
Norris, London 1800's
Bird, Gt Yarmouth 1800's
Smowton, Yarmouth/Norwich 1770
Dublack, Yarmouth
Binks, Essex
Wilcock, Lancashire
Kettlewell, Yorkshire