Author Topic: Naylors in Manchester  (Read 3548 times)

Offline stephen57

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Naylors in Manchester
« on: Thursday 29 April 04 00:35 BST (UK) »
I am researching my Naylor family branch in Manchester, have written a book on them, but have got stuck in Ireland around 1827 - 35...doesn't everyone.  If there is anyone out there researching similar interest I would like to swap information.

I am particularly interested in James Naylor married Amelia Pollitt in 1887, his father James who married an Eliza Draper (1857), and HIS father Patrick (No information at all).  The latter from County Roscommon in Ireland.

Also interested in later Naylors, George (b 1891) and James (b 1899) (Sons of the 1887 marriage) who fought in WW1 with the Lancs Fuseliers and Liverpool Regiment respectively and their sister Margaret (b 1893). I have not been able to track marriage or deaths of any of these.

If there is anyone interested in similar I have a family tree with many Naylors with marriages to Callans and Wrays which I can email you if you think there is some overlap.  A recent contact from Australia and another noticeboard turns out to be a second cousin once removed, so I thought I would try again to move the tree forward.
Manchester, Salford and Roscommon in Ireland

Names:  Naylor, Pollitt, Traynor, Gee, Bennett

skippy

Re:Naylors in Manchester
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 29 April 04 16:43 BST (UK) »
Re your lost Irish period Have you had a look at

http://www.leitrim-roscommon.com/index.shtml

Regards

SKIPPY