Author Topic: White  (Read 3472 times)

Offline stevel

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
White
« on: Thursday 29 April 04 15:15 BST (UK) »
New line of research, WHITE family in Liverpool. Problems of childrens home & why he was there in 1907, therefore stuck! anybody else doing White in Liverpool?
Steve

Offline RootsChat

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • RootsChat Administration
    • View Profile
Re:White
« Reply #1 on: Monday 03 May 04 15:41 BST (UK) »
Hello Steve,

You say he was in a Childrens home in 1907, do you know which one and how old he would have been  ???

What information have you already that gives you the date of 1907.

There is a chance that you can gain information on his time in the Childrens home but you would have to prove that you are a direct descendant.

RootsChat :)
Broken Links: Please report to us of any links that no longer work, or ones that are no longer appropriate by clicking the "Report to moderator" link on the message. Thanks! Get Poster

Offline stevel

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Re:White
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 13 May 04 10:28 BST (UK) »
I gave the wrong date, Alexander was placed in an unknown cildrens home in approx 1915 at the age of 3 yrs when his mother died. He was later (date currently unknown) fostered by an unknown family and lived in the Waterloo area of Liverpool. Family history tells us that his father was called John. Alexander had 2 sisters, one, Florence died in the unknown home at the age of 9yrs. Currently this date is not known. Sorry about being so vague, but Im not local so Im trying all avenues before I travel north!