Author Topic: LLewellyn Williams- Florence May Williams )Way Witherhead,Weatherhead  (Read 2828 times)

Offline davidb

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
LLewellyn Williams- Florence May Williams )Way Witherhead,Weatherhead
« on: Saturday 13 June 09 02:15 BST (UK) »
I am endeavouring to link up with others that are researching the following

Llewellyn Williams Born 1885 approx on his marriage certificate (1925) to Florence May Weatherhead is shows his age 40
Address on Marriage Certificate ; 10 BerllanClwyn ? Road  Machen? Village
Occupation Coal Harrier

Florence May Way 26 years of age Widow (on her marriage Certificate to Llewellyn) her Father is shown as Robert Harry? Weatherhead. (deceased) Tin Miner.
Address on Marriage Certificate: 84 Alexander Road  Mynyydiolwyn

Florence May Wethered, Witherhead ,Weatherhead .Way

Albert Way . Believe to be first husband of Florence May Weatherhead  ( Witherhead, Wethered) Married Newport 1916.

XXX Williams   Born Bedwelty  August 1926  Daughter of Llewellyn Williams & Florence May Williams late Way formerly Wethered ( on Birth Certificate)

Address on Birth Certificate; 49 Goedymoth Road Aberbargoed Bedwelty

XXX Williams   Born Bedwelty September 1930 son of Llewellyn Williams & Florence May Williams late Way formerly Wethered(on Birth Certificate)
Address on Birth Certificate 152 Commercial Road Aberbargoed Bedwelty.

John Williams shown on Marriage certificate of Llewellyn Williams as father Deceased. Occupation Coal Harrier

Annie L Way. Born Newport 1917 Believed to be daughter of Albert Way & Florence May Witherhead (on FreeBDM)

My connection here is that XXX Williams is my mother she was adopted to a family in Cornwall.

Moderator comment: names of living people removed to protect their privacy and prevent identity theft.

PLEASE NOTE: Also posted on US board - other duplicates removed to prevent duplication of effort

Offline cynmac

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: LLewellyn Williams- Florence May Williams )Way Witherhead,Weatherhead
« Reply #1 on: Monday 29 August 11 16:19 BST (UK) »
Hi
I have just seen your post about this couple.
I am interested from the Weatherhead(Witherhead) line.
I have birth cert for Joan Way b 1920 in Keynsham (possibly Workhouse)
Mothers name Florence Way , formerly Weatherhead.
The baby was later adopted by a Mary Lindsay Smith (married or not ?)
I have been following the family of James Way of Keynsham with son Albert (also dau Florence) from Keynsham in 1901 to Newport Wales in 1911.
Do you know when Albert died as this may be the reason baby Joan was adopted and do you think the Florence Witherhead who married Albert is a Weatherhead ,
my Joans mother ?
There is another birth in 1925 of a Marion J Way (mother Weatherhead) in Newport and also the same in 1926 (may have been registered twice) have you come across this?.                                                                                                                               If you have any more info re Florence I would be pleased to know, and if I find out more about my puzzle I will contact you 
I realise that this is not your main interest but I am so delighted to find a connection & hope you can help.
Cynmac

Offline cynmac

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 29 August 11 16:45 BST (UK) »
Hi
This is my second reply.
I think you will find that xxx Williams was not actually registered until 3rd Q 1927 in the Uk Birth register until 3rd Quarter of 1927.
Does this mean anything ?
Cynmac

Offline Strattyboi19

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 27 October 19 01:13 BST (UK) »
Cynmac

Florence may weatherhead was my great nan she had a daughter called edith Barnes sister of Joan please email me please