Author Topic: COMPLETED THANKS  (Read 602 times)

Offline skyblue_scarlet

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
COMPLETED THANKS
« on: Monday 22 June 09 17:12 BST (UK) »
Im desperately trying to find the Chippingdale family of Washingborough and Heighington who mysteriously vanish into thin air! I'm hoping i have the answer already but i have no proof.

I'm looking for info on the children of John Chippingdale of blakenhall and his wife Maria Garrett both buried at Washingborough. i think the son William married a Felis Homersley sometime before 1635 ( Ive found a snippet of a letter that he wrote saying he married without his said fathers privy or consent dated 7 Feb 1635) but i have no date and their children Judith and Thomas, there ought to be more children as theres a 7 year gap between the marriage and children i have. hoping one of their children was named john as it could link me to the chippendales of Yorkshire. Ive hit a wall searching at the moment as i live in Spain so any help at all would be greatly appreciated!  thanks

PS i have more info as needed didn't want to write too much
One name study of Chippindale, Chippendale, Chippingdale & any other variant in the UK

Offline skyblue_scarlet

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Chippingdale , Chippindale, chippendale etc
« Reply #1 on: Monday 22 June 09 17:16 BST (UK) »
I also dont seem to be able to find the will of John Chippingdale D.C.L father of John of blakenhall any ideas where i could find it?
One name study of Chippindale, Chippendale, Chippingdale & any other variant in the UK