Author Topic: Please help with touch up "Completed" with thanks  (Read 3624 times)

Offline Woodentop50

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Scan your photos at 300to600 ppi..........or else
    • View Profile
Re: Please help with touch up
« Reply #27 on: Friday 21 August 09 22:26 BST (UK) »
Cazza,

That's a nice dual setting.

Poll,

Very nice arty work.

Jim
WOOD in  Hunslet  area of Leeds , West Yorkshire
WOOD in Knottingley , West Yorkshire

Scan your photos at 300 to 600 ppi for best results

Offline Aislin

• RootsChat Senior
  • Agnes Grace Early
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Friday 21 August 09 23:21 BST (UK) »
Doesn't she look a bit like Julie Andrews?  Lovely lady.
Bristow - Surrey
Clayson - Kent/ Surrey/ Canada
Crawford - Lanarkshire/ Canada
Early - Oxfordshire/ Essex/ Hampshire/ Canada
Ellam - Yorkshire
Goldthorpe - Yorkshire/ Canada
Rowe - Hampshire
Snell - Essex/ Surrey
Yale - Shropshire

Offline Polldoll

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Counting my Blessings...not the years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Saturday 22 August 09 02:22 BST (UK) »
oops forgot to post the original restore ...
Reynolds Johnson Chapman Goodyear Wright   Demmon Maddison Jackson Bush Lingard<br />Lincolnshire Northants,Essex.   Soutar  McKenzie Stuart Watt Banff, Coupar Angus, Glen Livet, Broughty Ferry, Coatbridge, Airdrie Lanarkshire and Saskatchewan, Hamilton Wentworth, Canada. Phillips. Coyne- March Cambs, Islington,Hackney 1st Lincolnshire Regt 1914

Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Saturday 22 August 09 03:11 BST (UK) »
Cazza,

Poll,

Very nice arty work.

Jim

Hiya Jim

Nice to see you.  It's a bit like a class reunion on this thread, all we need now is Carol to drop in and "the gangs all here"!  ;D

Lovely colouring Poll.  I was beginning to think you'd emigrated!!  ;D  :-* :-*

Caz

Wilkinson - Shropshire;  Jones - Hereford; Mitchell - Brighton; Emery - Brighton; Hall - Brighton Christopher - Dorset; Bussell - Dorset; <br /><br /><br />This information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><]

Offline Patkzn

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Saturday 22 August 09 08:41 BST (UK) »
Thank you so much Poll.  The colour and black and white versions are wonderful.  We're thinking of commissioning a portrait and your versions are very like an artist's impression.  Just one request - could you change the colour of her eyes to dark brown?

David, thank you for your lovely restores.  How did you manage to find her smile in the 'wistful' photograph?

I am truly very grateful to everyone who has contributed to making these treasured memories so special.

Kind regards,

Pat
Lewis - Aberdeen, Scotland; Clarkson - Old Malton, Yorkshire; Medd - Old Malton, Yorkshire; Milner - Old Malton, Yorkshire; Nendick - Old Malton, Yorkshire

Offline Polldoll

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Saturday 22 August 09 08:42 BST (UK) »
 :o Missed Jims Post! :-[
 Hello !  haven't seen you in ages !   :-*
 You're right Caz .. s'like the ol' days  ;D
Cazza,

Poll,

Very nice arty work.

Jim

Hiya Jim

Nice to see you.  It's a bit like a class reunion on this thread, all we need now is Carol to drop in and "the gangs all here"!  ;D

Lovely colouring Poll. I was beginning to think you'd emigrated!!  ;D  :-* :-*

Caz

well there is a nimportant game of cricket ....  :-X going on at the mo ... so I have been a bit distracted ...
 However , not wanting to stray off topic too much ... ::) I have to say what super work has been done on this thread .. Lovely to see David here too.     Treetotal's arrival  would make up a total reunion like you say ;D ;D
 Pat must be pleased to see so many versions of her lovely pic ...  
 Poll
Reynolds Johnson Chapman Goodyear Wright   Demmon Maddison Jackson Bush Lingard<br />Lincolnshire Northants,Essex.   Soutar  McKenzie Stuart Watt Banff, Coupar Angus, Glen Livet, Broughty Ferry, Coatbridge, Airdrie Lanarkshire and Saskatchewan, Hamilton Wentworth, Canada. Phillips. Coyne- March Cambs, Islington,Hackney 1st Lincolnshire Regt 1914

Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople

Offline Polldoll

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Saturday 22 August 09 08:57 BST (UK) »
hi Pat Here's a couple of versions with brown eyes  sorry missed the fact that you had mentioned that earlier ... doh I've more versions of this pic on my hard drive than you can poke a stick at ..  ;D

Offline Polldoll

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Saturday 22 August 09 08:59 BST (UK) »
lighter colours ...

Offline Patkzn

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Saturday 22 August 09 09:17 BST (UK) »
Thank you, Poll.  That's great.  I am thrilled with all the versions of the photo and quite overwhelmed at everyone's generosity.

Kind regards,

Pat
Lewis - Aberdeen, Scotland; Clarkson - Old Malton, Yorkshire; Medd - Old Malton, Yorkshire; Milner - Old Malton, Yorkshire; Nendick - Old Malton, Yorkshire