Author Topic: Clara Logan born 1882 Guernsey  (Read 6697 times)

Offline berylrsimon

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Clara Logan born 1882 Guernsey
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 06 March 11 18:09 GMT (UK) »
Clara Logan was the sister of my mother-in-law (Julia Ellen Logan) who married Peter Simon.I have reason to believe Clara was the mother of Logan who emigrated to New Zealand,and eventually became a farmer.If you would like more information please post again.

Offline Apperley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 06 March 11 18:34 GMT (UK) »
Great. that is my Grand Mother, l have lots of information on the family tree, but one bit of information that l cant find is her Birth. On her passport she states she was from Guernsey, but try and l can, still cant find any record of her Birth?? Perhaps we  can share some info on our tree??? Many Thanks Sandie

Offline berylrsimon

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 06 March 11 19:05 GMT (UK) »
Hi Sandie.Great to hear from from you,I am very new to the internet(silver surfer)and brand new to this site.I was directed here while researching my late husbands family on the web. Ilive in Guernsey and have met Joyce and Bill Apperley who came over to the island to visit obviously some years ago,also Michael and Elaine stayed with us.Clara was Gordon my husbands auntie.Unfortunately I don,t know how to  access the family tree but will work on that.Are you living in new zealand,as I know Bill and Joyce lived in otorhanga.      Beryl

Offline Apperley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 08 March 11 18:18 GMT (UK) »
Hi Beryl, l have some info on the Apperley family tree, so look in your private emails via this site and you will see my email address, email me and l will give you some more info-- you may be able to help fill gaps! Speak to you soon
Sandie