Author Topic: birth certificates in germany  (Read 700 times)

Offline essexgg

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
birth certificates in germany
« on: Wednesday 16 December 09 15:30 GMT (UK) »
do you have to have a page and volume numbers in germany when you order a birth certificate . Like they do in England if so. Please could someone look for me for a
Karl Heinrich Bonkartz (English Karl Henry Bonkartz/ Bongartz 23rd january 1887 and his sister Christine, the same with his parents Henry and Johanna. Could you tell me where in Luebeck they lived or were from.
In one of my replys from someone they said Violet his second wife was not interned even though she was considered german cos she married carl, she supposed to have lost her english citizenship my grandma did'nt lose hers when she married him in 1910. And did his father Henry die before his daughter got married if that was her with her mother in canada married to a gentleman called lewis 1927. When Karl was still married to my grandma he took off with violet may jay, but could'nt marry cos grandma and carl were catholics. It was'nt till she died at 41, and when he had arguments with violet he took off back to grandma and he had another 3 kids by, but when she died he never went back and took in his own kids. they ended up in orphanges.