Author Topic: Louisa Isabella Marsh and Augustus Gale  (Read 8870 times)

Offline Canadian Gale

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Louisa Isabella Marsh and Augustus Gale
« Reply #27 on: Saturday 02 April 16 15:27 BST (UK) »
Thank you, Marcie Dean. I am very interested in your help in learning more about the Gale/Marsh family tree, per your gracious offer, but I do not know your e-mail address. As such, here is my e-mail address, should you wish to contact me: * God bless.

* Moderator comment: personal e-mail address removed in accordance with RootsChat general practice to prevent others using it for spamming or abusing it.  Please use the personal message system to exchange email addresses.  New members need to make two or three  posts before being able to access this system.  Thanks

Offline marcie dean

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Saturday 02 April 16 15:41 BST (UK) »
* Moderator comment: personal e-mail address removed in accordance with RootsChat general practice to prevent others using it for spamming or abusing it.  Please use the personal message system to exchange email addresses.  New members need to make two or three  posts before being able to access this system.  Thanks
Scotlandorkney flett bell, strickland laird traillcalqahoun.
Lanark/Argyll/Renfrew/Ayr:Smith, Steele,Kirkwood,Hamilton,May,orO'mayscott and anderso, craig , forbes taggart Kirkwood, milloy and steel apart ftom others which are numerous, graham mcilroy. stewart.brown battonisle of sku rothsay etc.
 searl rogers sutherland
Edinburgh/Aberdeen:portsea marsh,brownwhittcomb and others. to numerous to mentionweymouth frank.  Laidlaw,Brown,Dean//Charles/Hall/Slight/Johnston belgium loquet

Offline marcie dean

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Saturday 02 April 16 15:42 BST (UK) »
I have my husbands tree on ancestry.com
Scotlandorkney flett bell, strickland laird traillcalqahoun.
Lanark/Argyll/Renfrew/Ayr:Smith, Steele,Kirkwood,Hamilton,May,orO'mayscott and anderso, craig , forbes taggart Kirkwood, milloy and steel apart ftom others which are numerous, graham mcilroy. stewart.brown battonisle of sku rothsay etc.
 searl rogers sutherland
Edinburgh/Aberdeen:portsea marsh,brownwhittcomb and others. to numerous to mentionweymouth frank.  Laidlaw,Brown,Dean//Charles/Hall/Slight/Johnston belgium loquet