Author Topic: Henderson's Reading  (Read 3805 times)

Offline Ange The Cat

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Henderson's Reading
« on: Thursday 11 February 10 21:35 GMT (UK) »
Can anyone help me with family info on the Henderson's. Charles b1818, maria b1822, sarah b 1816 to sarah b 1791 and edward dob not known. I do know they had money and were land owners/solicitors. Can anyone give any more info on them previous to 1841 census? Charles married elizabeth cooke in 1854, they had children Charles Edward Turberville Henderson & Frederick Aubrey Talfourd Henderson, I would love to know more about where Frederick ended up after he married Mabel and settled in London. Can anyone help ? I know Mabel & Frederick split up and she ended up in the North East of England along with 2 of the children..what happened to Fred? Any help would be appreciated Thank you

Offline Tomtheknee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Henderson's Reading
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 05 November 14 21:05 GMT (UK) »
I am researching my family history.  My grandmother was Marie Louise Henderson. She was born in Reading.  Her mother was Mabel and her father was Frederick. Her brother was Bertram.  Mabel left Frederick, reason unknown and went to Hartlepool with two of her three children. Have you had any further updates?
Sirs
Mott
Henderson
Rutherford

Offline Ange The Cat

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 25 January 15 10:43 GMT (UK) »
Hello, Many apologies for not replying sooner.
I have done very little on the Henderson side for a while, but you have a few cousins / half cousins up here ! Is there anyway on this site that I could leave my email for you to view and once you've sent me an email I can delete?

Anyway, I shall wait for your reply first.

Angela

Offline Tomtheknee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 26 January 15 12:38 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for your post. I am not sure how this site works, as well.   I can only post something using the  quick reply button.  I can't see anyway other way that you could leave your email without it being made public.  Are you a member of any ancestry sites.  I use findmypast at the moment. Could we communicate using this?
Regards Tom
Sirs
Mott
Henderson
Rutherford

Online CarolA3

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • My adopted home
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday 26 January 15 16:21 GMT (UK) »
Hi Tom, welcome to RootsChat :)

You need to make one more post,  then you'll be able to send Angela a PM (personal message).  You could just post 'Hello' or anything you like. 
Then click on her name next to one of her posts, and on the left of your screen you'll see the PM option.  Click on that, type your message, send it, and rest assured that only the two of you can see it.  I've sent you one so you can see what they look like.

Hope this helps,
Carol
OXFORDSHIRE / BERKSHIRE
Bullock, Cooper, Boler/Bowler, Wright, Robinson, Lee, Prior, Trinder, Newman, Walklin, Louch

Offline Tomtheknee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday 26 January 15 18:50 GMT (UK) »
Txs for advice.
Sirs
Mott
Henderson
Rutherford