Author Topic: Mossop  (Read 1553 times)

Offline Bullamore

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Mossop
« on: Tuesday 23 March 10 15:35 GMT (UK) »
Hi, I am looking for info on William Mossop (20) Labourer of Beckermet son of Isaac Mossop Labourer and Jane Wood(20) Daughter of Matthew Wood Labourer. William and Jane were bn abt 1835/6, Haile or Beckermet and mrd 15 Nov 1856.Hoping that someone may help. Regards Bullamore.

Offline Jillcou

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Mossop
« Reply #1 on: Friday 26 March 10 08:35 GMT (UK) »
My website www.jillcoulthard.com gives details of many Mossops.  Follow the Cumberland Family History links.  Isaac and William are descendants of the Jane Hodgson branch.  I am away from home at the moment but if you email me at

I can send you all the details later on.

Moderator Comment:  Email address removed to prevent spamming etc.  Please use our personal message system to exchange such information.  New members need at least two posts to access this.

Offline Geoff-E

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday 26 March 10 08:47 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jillcou and welcome :)  There's a RootsChat policy about not giving e-mail addresses.  Once you have made a second post on the board, you can exchange personal messages (PMs) with people.

Your website has been on my bookmarks list for a few years.

An ancestor of mine was Ann MOSSOP 1761 Ennerdale.
Today I broke my personal record for most consecutive days alive.

Offline Jillcou

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 26 March 10 08:56 GMT (UK) »
Thanks,  I am totally new to this and got the message through Google Alerts.   Did not know how else to alert the sender to come through to me.  I hope my website has proved useful to you.  Will look it up once I get home but time at present on internet is very limited.   Does this mean my message was blocked to sender?

Offline sillgen

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday 26 March 10 09:07 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jillcou and welcome to rootschat
Bullamore should have had an email to say there is a reply to the post.  If not you can now send him a pm as you have two posts.  Click on the scroll under his name and follow instructions.
Regards
Andrea