Author Topic: Brian Woolsey  (Read 9437 times)

Offline Erros

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Brian Woolsey
« Reply #27 on: Monday 02 July 12 13:23 BST (UK) »
Hi Geoff,

I know what you mean, it is rather a strange way of determining whether you are allowed to email someone privately, when I have given permission.

I have spoken to my Brother Jason about you, and he would like to meet. He was very close to Dad, his friends also call him the Cardinal!

Speak soon,

Samantha

Offline BigG

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Monday 17 March 14 14:34 GMT (UK) »
Hello Samantha

All still alive i hope....Sorry for such a long pause in my chat..I have still not looked through my huge box of happy snaps..but will do....I have been back to Gt Yarmouth many times since last we wrote to visit my 92 year old mother who remembers Bru....Your dad and I used to drive around in his old Hillman Husky until it expired.....I only sat on the back of his Norton once and came off on a roundabout ....i was supposed to lean with the bike but would sit upright which made it very difficult to steer for him.....  We are going to GY again in early May to visit family and think about the old days taking pics on the promenade.......I actually drove round Hemsby on my last visit but could not remember where the house/nursing home used to be. Probably be some time before you read this...Speak later

Geoff Sumpter

Offline Erros

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday 27 August 14 16:31 BST (UK) »
Hi Geoff,

Just come across this. I hope you had a good time in Great Yarmouth.

Do you still have my email address? Are you on Facebook?

Regards,

Sam

Offline BigG

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday 17 September 14 22:17 BST (UK) »
Hello Sam
Great Yarmouth isn't the same these days...in fact i am going back to GY on Friday to visit my Mother...92... and to attend a fantastic '40s WW2 thingy at Holt and Sherringham .I have a WW2 Willys Jeep that i fool about with...we spent 3 weeks in Normandy for the '70th anniversary of D-Day.......I do not have your email address as i didn't have the required number of posts to receive it. i think this one takes me over the threshold .....Mine is (*)...I still haven't delved into my old photo box for pictures of Bru..but i will now that we are in touch again.. :)

Speak soon.......................Geoff Sumpter

(*) Moderator Comment: As mentioned before, e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy, to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data, your post count is high enough