Author Topic: Little Bray cemetry?  (Read 6489 times)

Offline dillonking

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Little Bray cemetry?
« on: Friday 03 September 10 17:51 BST (UK) »
after pumping information out of my aunt I learned that my grandmother Margaret Toole or O'Toole is buried in a cemetry in Little Bray. Does this still exist? Does any one know the name of the church by any chance.

My grandmother Margaret was born around 1896 and she would have had sisters Kate, (who married a Martin) another sister who may have married a Hanlin, Bridget or Biddy who emigrated to Canada had a family and may have died aged 90, a sister Nan maybe another sister who went to England and at least two brothers one of whom had a son Bill. The child of the sister in England was called David and may have been a pilot in WW2. That is all I learned today and as you can see it is all very vague.

It's a long shot but if anyone is linked to anyone in the above list I would love to hear from you! You never know!
Dublin : King, Burgess, Toole, Martin, Keogh
 Wicklow : Toole, Burgess, , Mc Loughlin, Doyle,  Warren,
Armagh: Reynolds Vallely
Monoghan: Burgess
Keogh. Delgany : Doyle White and possibly McLoughlin
Carlow: Dillon, Delaney
Unknown county: Sweeney and Moran. Sweeneys went to Lpool 1840s and Michael Moran 1820s

Offline shanew147

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Dublin, Ireland
    • View Profile
Re: LITTLE bRAY CEMETRY?
« Reply #1 on: Friday 03 September 10 18:33 BST (UK) »
The graveyard is beside St Peter's Church, which is on the right hand side on the way in to Bray town (heading south) on the old road and almost opposite the old Solas Factory.

Shane
Remember to check the Resource boards :  Ireland, Dublin, Antrim & Cork (and stickies at the top of other county sub-forums)    
My Surname Interests

Offline dillonking

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Little Bray cemetry?
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 04 September 10 08:41 BST (UK) »
Ah thanks Shane you're a brick!
Dublin : King, Burgess, Toole, Martin, Keogh
 Wicklow : Toole, Burgess, , Mc Loughlin, Doyle,  Warren,
Armagh: Reynolds Vallely
Monoghan: Burgess
Keogh. Delgany : Doyle White and possibly McLoughlin
Carlow: Dillon, Delaney
Unknown county: Sweeney and Moran. Sweeneys went to Lpool 1840s and Michael Moran 1820s