Author Topic: Francis BROWN  (Read 3802 times)

Offline Browngirl

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Francis BROWN
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 31 October 10 08:08 GMT (UK) »
Yes, she lived at Bexley and I'm assuming she is the eldest child of John, born in 1892. She died on 05 Jul 1968. I know that she had 3 definite siblings, but may have had 2 more, one of which may have  been called Frederick Joseph (Fred, I guess), born in 1896. This is exciting, as I've not had much luck with this side of the family, as all of my grandmother's children have died, and those of my generation that I can contact don't have many details.
BLACK, CORNWALL, CARMODY, CLOHERTY, CALLAGHAN, PAINTER, MASTERSON, MARTIN, TRAYNER/McCRAINER, KEARNEY, NEENAN

Offline darcy2

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 31 October 10 09:28 GMT (UK) »
I have searched a record for John & Elizabeth E,{Campbell}The children are Annie b. 1893,David b.1894 Frederick . b. 1895 Minnie b.1900 Ruby b.1903 Ellen b. 1905 I have two other relatives searching the Brown Family.Julia`s {b.1861} &Alexander`s{b.1857}There were 13 children in the familyI have records back to alexander Brown b6/10/1802 in Scotland & Thomas Wade b.1805 in Essex they were both convicts..

Offline FJDunne

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 26 April 24 06:18 BST (UK) »
My Grandmother was Inez Eileen Brown .Her father was James and Grandfather Francis

Offline Kiltaglassan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Seven Sisters mountain range in Co Donegal
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 26 April 24 16:50 BST (UK) »

Welcome to RootsChat, FJDunne  :)

You have just replied to a thread which is more than 13 years old.

Researching: Cuthbertson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Australia; Hunter – Co. Derry; Jackson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Canada; Scott – Co. Derry; Neilly – Co. Antrim & USA; McCurdy – Co. Antrim; Nixon – Co. Cavan, Co. Donegal, Canada & USA; Ryan & Noble – Co. Sligo