Author Topic: complet look up for ............  (Read 643 times)

Offline kezza54

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
complet look up for ............
« on: Tuesday 16 November 10 22:19 GMT (UK) »
hi guys, im sooo sorry bout the last email i sent, i wasnt thinking..can i please have the info you sent me the first time re .........................) born 1932?, Lancashire. thanks kerry

Moderator Comment:  Sorry, but as I said in my pm about the removal of your post, we do not allow any details of living people to be posted. 

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: complet look up for eileen ann crossland
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 17 November 10 00:40 GMT (UK) »
Hi

Names and details of possible living persons cannot be posted here

http://www.rootschat.com/help/posting_guide.php

Please do not post requests asking for help to find (possibly) living relatives or friends.
RootsChat is a forum for searching for ancestors. Anything posted on the internet is in the public domain where anybody can see this information. To protect people and their identities we do not encourage the posting of information about people who are or maybe still living.
Even with permission from the subject of a post we would seriously advise against giving too much information as to betray their identity.

You can find some tips for searching for living people on these RootsChat topics:
RootsChat Topic: Searching for living relatives and Rootschat
RootsChat Topic: Tracing Living Relatives

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)