Author Topic: 1837online Lookup Request  (Read 1494 times)

Offline mmjones

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
1837online Lookup Request
« on: Thursday 14 April 05 20:02 BST (UK) »
Hello Listers,

Does anyone have any extra credits left that expire soon who would be so kind to lookup a death record for me in one or more of the quarters beginning 1956 & 1957. I am looking for William Ivor Jones or William Jones who would be 61 in the first quarter of 1956 and 62 in the last 3 quarters or 62 in first quarter of 1957 and 63 in the last 3 quarters of that year. He most likely died in Neath or Cardiff, Glamorgan County, Wales or Birkenhead/Liverpool, Cheshire/ Lancaster County, England. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Lynn
Lancashire: RICKABY,GASKILL Yorkshire:SIMPSON,RICKABY,WOMERSLEY/WALMSLEY
Cambridgeshire, Whittlesea: WINTERTON,UPTON,CLARKE,WESTON,GREEN,SARGEANT/SARGENT
Ireland, Ulster, Antrim, Ballymena & Ballymoney: MCGARRY,ARMSTRONG,TAYLOR,WALLACE
Wales,Carmathenshire:JONES,REES, LEWIS, JOHN, WILLIAM, WILLIAMS, HOWELLS/HOWELL

Offline sharren1837

• RootsChat Senior
  • Time cannot change what went before
    • View Profile
Re: 1837online Lookup Request
« Reply #1 on: Friday 15 April 05 10:29 BST (UK) »
hi Lynn

i have checked for deaths 1956/7 as they run to 13 pages  :o  i have printed the details & can post them to you if you PM with your details.  Far too many to post here as you can imagine.   ::)

Sharren 
BALDRIDGE: Yorks, BARNWELL: Warwicks & Yorks, CARASS: Yorks, DENT: Durham, Lewisham & Yorks, GIBSON: Pontefract & Yorks, SAWBRIDGE: Leicester & Yorks, WALTON: Yorks, WEBSTER: Yorks, YOUNG: Yorks.