Author Topic: Eliza Lavinia Lush (Park)  (Read 3194 times)

Offline Welsh Jen

• Dyfal donc a dyr yr garreg!
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Eliza Lavinia Lush (Park)
« on: Friday 11 June 04 21:46 BST (UK) »
Has anyone else got an Eliza Lavinia Lush in their family tree?, This Eliza married an Irish man William J Park c.1845. William moved at some point to Bristol and lived at 5 Catharine St St Philips & Jacobs district. He and Eliza had children their last being a Frederick Park c.1870 in the same quarter as Frederick's birth I found a death entry for Eliza Park therefore my feeling is she died from childbirth or related problems resulting from childbirth.

I am not aware when or where William and Eliza married It could  be in Ireland or perhaps in Bristol?, I do not know any more about Eliza.
William remarried a few years later to an Elizabeth Taylor from Yeovil Somerset, and they had 2 children together and lived at the same address.

My family had no knowledge of the 1st wife's children to William only of William and Elizabeth's children (Flo and Dickie) I do not know why? as they all lived together at the same address, where did all of these children go? there must be some connections out there somewhere.

Anyone with Lush or Park links in the Bristol region contact me!

Offline Debbie in B.C.

• RootsChat Senior
  • Gretta Coyle 1924 - 2004
    • View Profile
Re: Eliza Lavinia Lush (Park)
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 18 August 04 23:09 BST (UK) »
Hi,

I don't know if this will be help to you, but I have a 1901 census entry (RG 13/2372 142, page 1)
for a William Robert LUSH, a headmaster, age 23, single, born Bristol.

I am not researching the LUSH family, but rather one of the pupils listed at the same school.

Regards,
Debbie
Stewart, Moore, Murray, McLure, Beaton, McIntyre, Sinclair, Barr, Burnside, Welsh, Barker, McGibbon, Harrison, Gallacher/Gallagher, Hedley

Offline Welsh Jen

• Dyfal donc a dyr yr garreg!
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Eliza Lavinia Lush (Park)
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 19 August 04 10:58 BST (UK) »
Thank you Debbie :D Will file the details incase they fit in at a later date.