Author Topic: LEACH Family Suffolk  (Read 1623 times)

Offline SUFFOLK BOY

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
LEACH Family Suffolk
« on: Saturday 28 May 11 22:16 BST (UK) »
Hi all,interested in the Leach family from Preston St.Mary near Lavenham Suffolk,Herbert George Leach marries Florence Joanna Brown  in 1912.A son was born in in 1913 called Thomas Herbert,they all lived at College Farm Preston St. Mary in 1913 after that I have no information as to what happened to family any info would be great,thanks in advance Neil.
Brown and Oakley family Glemsford and Lavenham Suffolk,Simpson, Stewart/Steward,Hartley,Hardy family all Lavenham. Pepper family Herringswell, Wakerley & Suffolk.Chapman and Pattle family  Suffolk. Desmond family from cork Ireland and London. Anybody wants information on the Brown family from Suffolk let me know would be glad to help.

Online CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Leach family Suffolk
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 28 May 11 23:35 BST (UK) »
Florence Joanna Brown was b Sudbury 1889 - when was Herbert born?

Florence died December qtr 1970 Bury St Edmunds  4b  2779

There is a Herbert G Leach death in the September qtr 1946 Bury St Edmunds 4B 688  He was 71 so birthyear 1875 (ish)

Thomas Herbert Leach born 8 Jul 1913 death registered Feb 1984 Ipswich 10  2951

You will find his marriage on freebmd in 1938
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline SUFFOLK BOY

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Leach family Suffolk
« Reply #2 on: Monday 30 May 11 12:08 BST (UK) »
Hi CaroleW,thanks for e-mail recorded all info for family tree.Neil
Brown and Oakley family Glemsford and Lavenham Suffolk,Simpson, Stewart/Steward,Hartley,Hardy family all Lavenham. Pepper family Herringswell, Wakerley & Suffolk.Chapman and Pattle family  Suffolk. Desmond family from cork Ireland and London. Anybody wants information on the Brown family from Suffolk let me know would be glad to help.

Offline tam18

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: LEACH Family Suffolk
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 21 April 24 03:49 BST (UK) »
Hi
Im new to this forum. Researching Leach family ( father's side). As far as I know the Herbert George Leach you are asking about was born in 1875 in Devon ( Wenbworthy) and the family moved to Suffolk in the early 1900s. He died in 1946. married Florence Joanna nee Brown born in 1889. I have traced some of the ancestors down that line through their son Thomas Herbert Leach. Im interested in Thomas' siblings. Do you have any information about any of them ( Ethel, Phyllis, Elsie, William, John, Joyce, Edna or Doreen)?. many thanks