Author Topic: Mabel F Bussman - Michigan  (Read 5309 times)

Offline masonn

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Mabel F Bussman - Michigan
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 28 April 12 03:35 BST (UK) »
Didn't know of the policy to redact names of people possibly living, but Marion Ruth Bussman died in 1985.

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 28 April 12 13:22 BST (UK) »
Hang on. The post I made here earlier has been removed.  Can we have some clarification please ??

The name of a lady listed on this thread was removed but the death record for her appeared in reply 8 - she is not a living person.

On another thread - a transcription was allowed that showed the name of a living person - that thread is now removed to completed - the census image was not removed ?

One contradicts the other, are we allowed to post census images of people who are still living ???

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline shellyesq

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 28 April 12 18:07 BST (UK) »
I didn't see any census image.  If anyone sees something that should not be posted, such as the name of a living person, please click the Report to Moderator button.  I removed the name on the other thread.

I made an error in removing the name from this thread, but I don't always have time to go through an entire thread before making a change.  I am a volunteer and do the best I can with what may be a limited amount of time.  If anyone has an issue like this in the future, please feel free to contact me via PM.

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Saturday 28 April 12 21:25 BST (UK) »
Thanks for clearing up the mystery. Think you do a great job - not one alot of us would want to take on.

Thanks You.
Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline Bonnie Bussman

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Saturday 18 May 19 21:15 BST (UK) »
My name is Bonnie Bussman Rieckmann.
I was born in Altoona, Pa.
My grandfather was George R. Bussman. His father was Charles Bussman.
I know of Anna Ebberly and other members of the family.
How nice to see other members of the Bussman being researched.