Author Topic: Cryan and Healy Sligo  (Read 2584 times)

Offline DublinIreland

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Cryan and Healy Sligo
« on: Monday 13 June 11 10:43 BST (UK) »
Im andrew im looking for anyone with any news about my Maternal Grandparents families.

My maternal Grandmother was Angela Cryan and my Maternal Grandfather was Thomas Healy from Sligo.

My Grandfather was a Garda sationed in Sligo and then at Enniscrone. My Grandmother had worked in Civil Service in the UK possibly in Belfast.

I know i have relations on My Grandmothers side called Solan and  possibly from Manorhamilton or Charlestown. And perhaps Bohola or Ballinlag Co. Mayo. My late Grand UNcle was Pat Cryan a Primary school Teacher and Headmaster from Foxford County Mayo. I think i had a Grand Uuncle who was a Garda in Phoenix Park HQ too.

On My Grandfathers side Healy from Sligo i have relations called Corrigan and Coleman.

Im related in Sligo to * Healy.
I had a Greta Aunt Jopsephine who lived in America who was living until the first decade of this century.
Great Aunt Lily was in Sligo and Great Uncle Leo from Sligo Also.

I woudl really appreaciate any information any one has to give me. email me at (*) or leave a message here

Thanks

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Cryan and Healy Sligo
« Reply #1 on: Monday 13 June 11 10:50 BST (UK) »
Welcome to Rootschat but this isn't a forum for tracing living relatives and we can't post details of anyone who might still be living.
I've also removed your email address as it's against the rules to post personal details like that- have a look at Posting Guidelines in Help pages.
http://www.rootschat.com/help/posting_guide.php

Best wishes, aghadowey (Moderator)
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!

Offline DublinIreland

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 13 June 11 10:54 BST (UK) »
i wanted living relatives to contact me about past ones

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 13 June 11 10:59 BST (UK) »
Yes, but we aren't allowed to post details of living people or email addresses. If a relative does see your post, and it does happen here, they can post a message on this thread and you'll be able to exchange recent family details, email addresses, etc. by PM (Personal Message)- both people need 3 posts to use this.

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday 13 June 11 11:02 BST (UK) »
I'd moved this thread to SLIGO board and just removed the new one you've posted on SLIGO board. Here are the details from it which you are allowed to post-

My maternal Grand parents were Thomas Healy a GARDA from Sligo and then Enniscrone.

My maternal Grandmother was Angela Cryan from possible Manorhamilton or Charlestown.

She has relations called Solan i understand.

My Grandfather had relations called Corrigan and Coleman.