Author Topic: hambridge family on there canal boat.  (Read 41699 times)

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: hambridge family on there canal boat.
« Reply #126 on: Monday 05 November 18 15:17 GMT (UK) »
Hi Kirsty

We are not allowed to post info from the 1939 Register but the following info about birth years is available from the free index at findmypast....

William  Hambridge 1885
Sarah 1885
Evelyn T 1907
Olive R 1918
Wilfred 1920...birthdate given earlier

The actual birthdates are given in the image of the record but you need a subscription to either findmypast or ancestry to see them.

If you do not have a subscription to ancestry, check if your local public library subscribes to ancestry library edition. This will give you access to the full record.

PB
I'm not good with my maths but if she is alive today what age would she be and what would be her married name be

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: Monday 05 November 18 15:24 GMT (UK) »
Since she may still be alive, we are not permitted to discuss Olive here now. She would be about 100 years old.

You can look for her marriage at this free website link. Look under Olive R. You will also then get the name of her husband as well.

https://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

PB
We search for information but it is up to the thread owner to verify that it is correct.

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: Monday 05 November 18 15:48 GMT (UK) »
I just camed a cross olive husband who she married in Brentford in 1940 he's name is J B is there any chance he maybe live or past away.

Offline keyboard86

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: Monday 05 November 18 15:54 GMT (UK) »
Hi as already mentiond, we are not allowed to post or discuss possibly living people, so please amend the surname of the man that she was married to?

What do you know of Grace M Hambridge
Keyboard86

PS I have reported this to a Moderator, if you are unable to get rid of his name.
Pelly/Pelley/Kingsbury/Challis/Nalder/Rochester/Raydenbow

UK Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: Monday 05 November 18 20:46 GMT (UK) »
Hi as already mentiond, we are not allowed to post or discuss possibly living people, so please amend the surname of the man that she was married to?

Keyboard86

PS I have reported this to a Moderator, if you are unable to get rid of his name.
I don't no the name of a grace m Hambridge as I never heard of it before. But is there anyway if I can find out the mother's maiden name of JB please thank you

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: Monday 05 November 18 20:49 GMT (UK) »

Keyboard86

I don't no the name of a grace m Hambridge as I never heard of it before. But is there anyway if I can find out the mother's maiden name of JB please thank you
p.s I already asked my mum if olive and James had any children and she doesn't no anything as her family had a fall out so they wasn't close family.

Offline keyboard86

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: Monday 05 November 18 20:52 GMT (UK) »
Hi if you put in births on Freebmd which you now have the link , Grace M Hambridge 1915 to 1915 let us know the result
Keyboard86

Using again put in on births surname known to you, and then mothers maiden name Hambridge, you will find two male birth 1943 Brentford and 1947 Surrey N E

Offline kirsty.foreman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: Monday 05 November 18 20:56 GMT (UK) »
Hi if you put in births on Freebmd which you now have the link , Grace M Hambridge 1915 to 1915 let us know the result
Keyboard86
would grace had the mothers maiden name it's just my grandad Joseph Samuel Hambridge was born in that year x

Offline keyboard86

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: Monday 05 November 18 21:02 GMT (UK) »
OK apologies, another Hambridge married a Thompson and Grace was born in Brentford 1915!
Keyboard86

Their were two boys born 1943 and 1947 to Olive and her husband

Kirsty will you please stop posting the name of the husband of Olive it is not allowed, I will ask the Moderator to remove it.